Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

v2148 changelog - v3270 changelog - not provided -
Upgrading can be a mixed bag. On one hand you get to be on a newer security release and have bugfixes, but on the other hand there is always the possibility of the upgrade breaking something for you.

ARC has been a constant pain for me so I'm hopeful somehow it gets fixed but I don't have much hope. Will be buying a HDMI 2.1 DV AVR soon.
I'm stuck on the 1328 firmware how can I update mine the check for update thing always says UpTo Date.

Any noticeable difference in picture quality after Shield?
I moved from FS 4K to Shield. I don't think that there is a major difference in any of 4K content. I do feel upscaling in Shield pro is better than rest.

Audio, yes there is significant improvement.

I moved from FS 4K to Shield. I don't think that there is a major difference in any of 4K content. I do feel upscaling in Shield pro is better than rest.

Audio, yes there is significant improvement.
Can you watch DV movies downloaded from web? Mine just shows HDR 10. Maybe Dolby vision profile support.

Hi, everyone. Since the thread is too long, please post all your settings here you find most accurate. Default ones are pretty crap

I tried my best, this is for HDR10 content.

HDR movie as base
Backlight: 80-100 chose one you like
Brightness: 50-52
Contrast: 50-52
Saturation:56-59 (I use 57)
Hue:7-9 (I use 8) very important
Sharpness: 10

Temperature: Warm
Motion smoothing: off
Advanced settings, noise reduction off. Make sure other junk in this sub-settings menu is disabled as well

@neogen and anyone I'm thinking to buy FireStick 4K for the TV but saw in this thread that the FS4K is not a good device and has poor quality than the TV Apps. Is it still true? Kindly help|

@neogen and anyone I'm thinking to buy FireStick 4K for the TV but saw in this thread that the FS4K is not a good device and has poor quality than the TV Apps. Is it still true? Kindly help|
The built in TV apps are working fine so far. I would not recommend buying an external device for the Xiaomi QLED 75" right now.

I used firestick 4k and I am currently using firestick 4k MAX connected directly to HDMI port of my Mi TV Q1 75.

Under display settings, I set the resolution to 2160p but for some reason unknown to me, it comes back to 1080p in a couple of days. So I have to manually change it to 2160p every few days. Selecting "Best" also does not set it to 2160p.

FS4K is a good device. But I found the upscaling quality slightly inferior to TVs built in app (Toshiba u79) while playing <4k videos in prime.
Only use it for Disney+hotstar which is not on my TV.

FS4K is a good device. But I found the upscaling quality slightly inferior to TVs built in app (Toshiba u79) while playing <4k videos in prime.
Only use it for Disney+hotstar which is not on my TV.
Seems like for me it'll useless then beside playing FEL title.

I used firestick 4k and I am currently using firestick 4k MAX connected directly to HDMI port of my Mi TV Q1 75.

Under display settings, I set the resolution to 2160p but for some reason unknown to me, it comes back to 1080p in a couple of days. So I have to manually change it to 2160p every few days. Selecting "Best" also does not set it to 2160p.
This has happened to me also with FS4K.
The resolution reverts back to 1080p on itself.
I think it's due to some handshake issue with hdcp protocol while the FS4K is alredy booted up, and the TV is switched on later.
Then I powered up the FS4K from the TVs usb port which solved the issue.
Now the FS4K boots up only after TV is switched on. The resolution never got changed again!

This has happened to me also with FS4K.
The resolution reverts back to 1080p on itself.
I think it's due to some handshake issue with hdcp protocol while the FS4K is alredy booted up, and the TV is switched on later.
Then I powered up the FS4K from the TVs usb port which solved the issue.
Now the FS4K boots up only after TV is switched on. The resolution never got changed again!
Excellent catch.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back