Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

Hi,
Is there a way to roll back to the earlier stable version.
Asking on behalf of the people who might have performed this upgrade and are facing the above mentioned issues.

Pavan

I’m on v2148 (March 21 security patch). The only issue I face is ARC keeps breaking on its own. I have to change source in the avr and/or enable disable arc to get it to work again. Also security patch is very old.

this is v2148 https://mega.nz/file/aPYGXDAD#JP9fsuasoKle4heilsIBF30Ys1gMtfCKo-rMLevV1tM

turn off the tv, put the zip on a fat32 usb 2.0 drive and plug it in the white usb 2.0 port on the tv. Press center and back key. This will put the tv in recovery mode, select the zip file to flash. profit.

Here is v3270 (Oct 21 security patch). I haven't really explored in much detail but in 10 mins I can't tell any difference from v2148 (Mar 21 security patch) except the boot animation is updated.

Edit : I don't use the tv apps for anything, I use a shield pro, ARC seems to be working fine and no noticeable difference in tv UI responsiveness than the previous version.

File 1 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h9-VSxueE-6Ln_QIFuFz6JRgmsQDB6DU/view?usp=sharing
File 2 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/159yEEw3FZQkp3O6d8UcaPg26x0xbQXWG/view?usp=sharing
Steps : put both files on a usb drive and plug in the top usb port > plug out the power cable > keep pressing back and select button on the remote and point to the center led> plug in the power cable > once the tv boots in recovery, select update file from udisk, then select the zip file

Just a quick one… can we use this as a dumb tv? I have fire stick and shield pro.. so never need the smart features. This might make an affordable big screen option to me.
i would recommend a fire stick 4K max or a shield (tube or pro) or APTV with this TV to anyone that can afford it. The TVs internal app and UI performance isn’t very bad but it’s isnt great either. It often hangs and video stutters on seek in plex.

i would recommend a fire stick 4K max or a shield (tube or pro) or APTV with this TV to anyone that can afford it. The TVs internal app and UI performance isn’t very bad but it’s isnt great either. It often hangs and video stutters on seek in plex.
The point is can we disable all smart features and use it like a basic TV. It might turn out to be faster to use.

Was on Bulgarian VPN overnight and new update came in! Will post details soon (kid just having his cartoons). Most important, it gets a new interface now, looks like Google TV!

Was on Bulgarian VPN overnight and new update came in! Will post details soon (kid just having his cartoons). Most important, it gets a new interface now, looks like Google TV!
Great also post about bugs as there were a lot of issues on previous updates. Don't know why they don't push any update it's almost 1.5 years now.

Well, bit odd, but seems that its just an interface update and software is still at the same version. Whats more annoying is that when I switched off the VPN the interface is old again. When I connect back to Bulgarian VPN - new interface suddenly...

What sofa to TV viewing feet distance for a 75inch!? SD dth channels looks good? Planning to buy ! Please help?

TIA

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back