Xiaomi to launch Mi TV Q1 75" on 23rd March - QLED, 192 Zones, 120Hz

I would suggest that you look at the range of the new mini led tvs. Heard that the new technology is as good as the oleds
Yeah, the Samsung ones seem to be good but price is super high. May need to wait a bit for them to become affordable. Waiting for TCL also to release theirs.

Thanks, @lightgamer, and @IonHawk for your suggestions. MI seems to be a better choice in terms of my requirements.

Have another query, especially to those who have procured MI QLED 77:

When I am trying to order (for Lucknow), I am running into issues:
  1. If I order just the TV, then the website and the app both show an error that "we're unable to deliver products over ₹ 49999 to your Pincode using cash on delivery". I have not even chosen the payment mode till now
  2. If I order TV + Warranty, the error seen is "Our delivery partners currently do not service orders above ₹ 75000 to your region"
I even connected with the helpdesk who said that TV is deliverable in my area.

What may I be missing here?
My friend also reported the same issue. But before he could work with Mi helpdesk, Bangalore went into lockdown so there was no way to get it shipped and he has put the purchase on hold for now. But I would imagine the helpdesk should be able to place an order from the backend. Or did they just leave you saying it should work?

Congratulations @ankurjaiz, @moh1t, and @vikrantxtrad for your new TVs.
I too have been on the lookout for a big tv. Usage mostly for 4k content, live shows (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, etc), and sports (mostly soccer). Most content would be either streaming with Prime/Netflix/Youtube or Blueray quality content. While kids do have a PS3, they have very little interest in gaming.
Earlier had almost finalized LG CX 65 OLED. Now after reading reviews of MI QLED 75, I am confused. Some websites have given very high ratings to MI QLED 75, others have gone to the extent of suggesting downsizing and buying LG CX 55.

My setup:

Viewing distance: 10 - 13 feet
Main content: OTT/4K/Live shows (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, etc)
HT: Bose lifestyle 35

My conundrum comes from:

MI QLED Vs LG CX 65

Size: 75 Vs 65 (+1 MI)
Tech: QLED vs OLED (+1 LG)
Warranty: 1 Yr Vs 3 Yrs (+1 LG)
Cost: ~1.15 L Vs ~1.9L (+1 MI)
Till here it is deadheat..

Now come the emotions:
Emotion: Chinese Vs Korean (Been on negative sentiment for buying Chinese stuff) (+1 LG)

What would the FMs suggest?

Thanks!
2 year warranty on the panel

Attachments

• 0FE5244F-0085-4E50-AAF9-1910C20A23A9.jpeg
    0FE5244F-0085-4E50-AAF9-1910C20A23A9.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 44
My friend also reported the same issue. But before he could work with Mi helpdesk, Bangalore went into lockdown so there was no way to get it shipped and he has put the purchase on hold for now. But I would imagine the helpdesk should be able to place an order from the backend. Or did they just leave you saying it should work?
The helpdesk checked for the delivery, and they confirmed that shipping and delivery are as per the regular schedule. However, there seems to be some payment-related backend issues, which the team is working on.

Don't push for anything that cannot have a possible logistical solution due to these extenuating circumstances like lockdown, post paying in full. It will end up in a huge repulsive experience which the manufacturer cannot alleviate except for refunding your money a few days later. Concerns are sometimes not even warranted as they may be even short handed.

Congratulations @ankurjaiz, @moh1t, and @vikrantxtrad for your new TVs.
I too have been on the lookout for a big tv. Usage mostly for 4k content, live shows (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, etc), and sports (mostly soccer). Most content would be either streaming with Prime/Netflix/Youtube or Blueray quality content. While kids do have a PS3, they have very little interest in gaming.
Earlier had almost finalized LG CX 65 OLED. Now after reading reviews of MI QLED 75, I am confused. Some websites have given very high ratings to MI QLED 75, others have gone to the extent of suggesting downsizing and buying LG CX 55.

My setup:

Viewing distance: 10 - 13 feet
Main content: OTT/4K/Live shows (Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Rolling Stones, etc)
HT: Bose lifestyle 35

My conundrum comes from:

MI QLED Vs LG CX 65

Size: 75 Vs 65 (+1 MI)
Tech: QLED vs OLED (+1 LG)
Warranty: 1 Yr Vs 3 Yrs (+1 LG)
Cost: ~1.15 L Vs ~1.9L (+1 MI)
Till here it is deadheat..

Now come the emotions:
Emotion: Chinese Vs Korean (Been on negative sentiment for buying Chinese stuff) (+1 LG)

What would the FMs suggest?

Thanks!
Hi there,
I am very happy with my MI QLED 75 and it's display quality is phenomenal for the price and even better than my friend's Q8C Samsung ( 3.8 lakh price for 65) I am sure that OLED will still have better picture quality ( obviously man) but seeing your watching distance, I would advice you to go with biggest size possible as I sit at 8-9 feet away from my TV and still wish that 85 would be even better. Btw the night picture quality is very good ( blacks are same as my amoled phone level) and colours are very punchy. I think LG must have better motion handling and better processing. It's still upto you for which you go, but I will still think bigger screen is more immersive. Attaching a pic of my tv.

Attachments

• IMG_20210517_235917.jpg
    IMG_20210517_235917.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20210515_155452.jpg
    IMG_20210515_155452.jpg
    639.5 KB · Views: 86
While I do understand that this size is meant for OTT consumption, how does it handle the DTH channels? My parents would be watching a fair bit of DTH too since the TV will be on the living room and any feedback on the upscaling by those who have purchased thy TV would be much appreciated.

Hi there,
I am very happy with my MI QLED 75 and it's display quality is phenomenal for the price and even better than my friend's Q8C Samsung ( 3.8 lakh price for 65) I am sure that OLED will still have better picture quality ( obviously man) but seeing your watching distance, I would advice you to go with biggest size possible as I sit at 8-9 feet away from my TV and still wish that 85 would be even better. Btw the night picture quality is very good ( blacks are same as my amoled phone level) and colours are very punchy. I think LG must have better motion handling and better processing. It's still upto you for which you go, but I will still think bigger screen is more immersive. Attaching a pic of my tv.
Is there any light bleeding in a completely dark room?

While I do understand that this size is meant for OTT consumption, how does it handle the DTH channels? My parents would be watching a fair bit of DTH too since the TV will be on the living room and any feedback on the upscaling by those who have purchased thy TV would be much appreciated.
You won't like DTH on this tv. Period.
It is 75 incher. 480p content will never look good on Sony , LG anything. Anyone who says that it looks amazing on my Sony is lying.

anyone had a ps5 who is able to verify the statement?
A TV not recognizing PS5 would be bummer!it

anyone had a ps5 who is able to verify the statement?
A TV not recognizing PS5 would be bummer!
It has no issues with PS5. Just checked. I can tell you what that guy did. He used a 1080p fire stick along with a 4k PS5. Most TV go blank.

For my hall this TV would have been a better choice than the Sony 8000 H. Ofcourse this product was not available when I was looking for a 75" TV under 2 lakhs.

Back