Yaahooo!!!!

aneelr

Hi Fellow Members,

The movie which I've worked for, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure has been selected for Oscar'10 nomination's list.:yahoo: (Hope it atleast gets nominated).
Very tough competiton, we have Pixar's UP, Dreamworks Monster vs Aliens and Miyazaki's Ponyo.

cheers.

Hi aneel,

Congrats!! Here is wishing you that the movie get an oscar:)

Why don't you post some more info about the movie and how you got to work for it.

cheers,
sri

Hi Fellow Members,

The movie which I've worked for, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure has been selected for Oscar'10 nomination's list.:yahoo: (Hope it atleast gets nominated).
Very tough competiton, we have Pixar's UP, Dreamworks Monster vs Aliens and Miyazaki's Ponyo.

cheers.

Awesome man, congrats! :clapping:

Congratulations aneelr! This is an honour in and of itself. I would love to know more about the kind of work you put in for this movie and a few words about the movie itself if it is not too much trouble.

Hi Fellow Members,

cheers.

Congrats Aneel.

All the best.

Last edited:
Hi Fellow Members,

cheers.

Congrats Aneel!:clapping:

Congrats aneelr, Good Luck for your future ventures

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi Fellow Members,

cheers.

hi aneelr,

a million congratulations wrapped in the finest belgian chocolate!

which company do you work for?

regards

Hi aneel,

Congrats!! Here is wishing you that the movie get an oscar:)

Why don't you post some more info about the movie and how you got to work for it.

cheers,
sri

Hi,

Thanks everybody for your appriciations.

Well, the entire movie production was done for WaltDisney by a Prana Studio's, Mumbai, India. I started off my carrer in this industry about 5yr back. I worked at Prana Studio from 2006(Jan)-2009(June). A crew of about 700-800 people worked on this movie. This is WaltDisneys first movie done in Asia->India->Mumbai. Story/Artwork was completely by Disney, project execution A-Z was done in India/Mumbai. It was a pleasure to work for Disney (which was my dream for a long time.). There is a lot of procedure that goes into the making of an animated movie. BTW this movie took 1yr to complete, and that is at real fast pace. Usually movies like KungFu Panda, Up etc.... takes anywhere between 4-5 yrs for production time. Well, it is very difficult to pen down each and every info about the production. None the less.......some brief info.

Before Disney gave the project to us, we had to do a test and prove it to them that we as a studio are capable to deliver a movie of that quality, since it was the first project for us. We needed to have good infrastructure, latest technologies (which Disney provided us through PIXAR) and once the test was approved and they decided to give the movie ................ a period of 6 months went into R&D on various aspects for making the movie. Then slowly we gained experience and went on smoothly further. Once we completed the first movie, Disney got an amazing response to it in the US, so they decided to go with 5 more movies of the same, again to be done in India. Currently the 3rd movie is in production, and unfortunately I'm not a part of that, cause "DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG"(makers of Shrek, KungFu Panda, Monsters vs Aliens, Madagascar) have opened a studio in Bangalore and "I HAVE JOINED THEM!!!!" here:yahoo:. Here we just finished a project called "MERRY MADAGASCAR" which is going to release this Christmas.

And about the story of TINKER BELL, it's how fairies make a dream come true for children. It is basically for girls of age 5-15.

Thank you all once again ........... Do watch the movie and give your critics.

ENJOY!!!

Last edited:
Hi,

Well, the entire movie production was done for WaltDisney by a Prana Studio's, Mumbai, India. I started off my carrer in this industry about 5yr back. I worked at Prana Studio from 2006(Jan)-2009(June). A crew of about 700-800 people worked on this movie. This is WaltDisneys first movie done in Asia->India->Mumbai. Story/Artwork was completely by Disney, project execution A-Z was done in India/Mumbai. It was a pleasure to work for Disney (which was my dream for a long time.). There is a lot of procedure that goes into the making of an animated movie. BTW this movie took 1yr to complete, and that is at real fast pace. Usually movies like KungFu Panda, Up etc.... takes anywhere between 4-5 yrs for production time. Well, it is very difficult to pen down each and every info about the production. None the less.......some brief info.

Before Disney gave the project to us, we had to do a test and prove it to them that we as a studio are capable to deliver a movie of that quality, since it was the first project for us. We needed to have good infrastructure, latest technologies (which Disney provided us through PIXAR) and once the test was approved and they decided to give the movie ................ a period of 6 months went into R&D on various aspects for making the movie. Then slowly we gained experience and went on smoothly further. Once we completed the first movie, Disney got an amazing response to it in the US, so they decided to go with 5 more movies of the same, again to be done in India. Currently the 3rd movie is in production, and unfortunately I'm not a part of that, cause "DREAMWORKS ANIMATION SKG"(makers of Shrek, KungFu Panda, Monsters vs Aliens, Madagascar) have opened a studio in Bangalore and "I HAVE JOINED THEM!!!!" here:yahoo:. Here we just finished a project called "MERRY MADAGASCAR" which is going to release this Christmas.

And about the story of TINKER BELL, it's how fairies make a dream come true for children. It is basically for girls of age 5-15.

ENJOY!!!

hey aneelr,

YOU ARE LIVING MY DREAM!!!!!:)

power to you, and hope all your dreams come true~:)

Hi,

ENJOY!!!

does pixar do stuff out of india? whats there next release? i love their work and I cherish my entire pixar collections..

does pixar do stuff out of india? whats there next release? i love their work and I cherish my entire pixar collections..

Hi,

For you'r previous question, It is not going to release in theaters in India, as it is purely for the US market, but it's available in Bluray.

And, no, PIXAR does not outsource their projects, and they are GOD FATHERS in this industry. Since Disney bought PIXAR lately, we got some technical support form PIXAR that's it. Their future release's are TOY STORY 3(in 3D), CARS 2, FINGING NEMO 2, and another original score also coming up, forgot the name. All to be released by 2010/11/12/13.

cheers

Hi aneelr,
congratualtions. that's a very good news.Wish you all the best. I do like animation movies. Haven't watched many but I liked Monster Inc, chicken run and Bugs Life.
Thanks.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back