Yet another which home theatre to buy thread!

Hi

If there are budget issues and still you are looking for great sound, i have learnt and now promote the "Build your Setup" instead of buying all in one systems.

There truly is huge difference between what you hear out of the fibre cubicles compared to the wooden boxes, and towers any day do wonders.

So, guess the AVR + Tower should be a good start for this package.

Consider the Yamaha Towers as well, though they are not good as new, but are decent for the budget after they are played for a while. Even Sonodyne is another option.

Raghvi

Shop keeper was really talking high of Yahama FS for around 20k.
I think he was talking about this one:

http://www.amazon.in/Yamaha-Speaker...00J96RX7Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Hi

If there are budget issues and still you are looking for great sound, i have learnt and now promote the "Build your Setup" instead of buying all in one systems.

There truly is huge difference between what you hear out of the fibre cubicles compared to the wooden boxes, and towers any day do wonders.

So, guess the AVR + Tower should be a good start for this package.

Consider the Yamaha Towers as well, though they are not good as new, but are decent for the budget after they are played for a while. Even Sonodyne is another option.

Raghvi

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back