32 in LCD comparison

Is Philips still in the market?
I can't see any Philips model anywhere in East Bangalore.

For Panasonic, does the 3yr warranty matter w.r.t. 1yr from all other companies?

Go to Croma in Indiranagar. They have the entire range. Yours truly got a Philips 9703 from croma.

folks, the Panny X15 HDReady model is available for ~30K in BLR. I think the 100Hz can be switched off too. Any suggestions on this model? C530 or Sony EX models cost way higher so not sure if the premium is really worth it. X15 wide angle view is impressive.

Though I did not see it,its good that you get 100Hz monitor(switchable)for the said price.

Hi

I have finally short listed to two models,Sony v550 or samsung c450.
My main requirement is :
1. I should be able to connect to laptop, to play pics or movies.
2. Will be mainly viewing SD content.
3. Not a lot of gaming, but yes definitely sports viewing.

Also, i had thought of panasonic X15 also, but there is a price difference between that and these two models(panasonic for 35000 and samy and sony for just 30000). But if there is significant difference in features then i am willing to go for panasonic also...

Please suggest, thanks in advance!

folks, the Panny X15 HDReady model is available for ~30K in BLR. I think the 100Hz can be switched off too. Any suggestions on this model? C530 or Sony EX models cost way higher so not sure if the premium is really worth it. X15 wide angle view is impressive.
Well i would gladly pay the extra for samsung or (sony EX only in grey),they both have way better contrast and better SD picture.

Hi

I have finally short listed to two models,Sony v550 or samsung c450.
My main requirement is :
1. I should be able to connect to laptop, to play pics or movies.
2. Will be mainly viewing SD content.
3. Not a lot of gaming, but yes definitely sports viewing.

Also, i had thought of panasonic X15 also, but there is a price difference between that and these two models(panasonic for 35000 and samy and sony for just 30000). But if there is significant difference in features then i am willing to go for panasonic also...

Please suggest, thanks in advance!

The V550A is a EOL product,so unless you can get one for a cheap price i wouldn't recommended it.
Well if you use the lcd as a monitor with surfing ,text based work then i suggest the samsung C530,the sony doesn't have a text mode in HDMI in,it only has a video mode.but for videos its excellent.

Thanks for the reply, however i was asking about samsung C450 and not samsung C530. Would you still make the same suggestion?

yuv/adder: Pls stick to price discussions, this thread is dedicated for purely price discussions. Pls discuss about the products threads, this will help members to browse through latest prices easily.

Guys..Throwing another hat into the ring :)
I am planning a LCD TV for a long time now and have done some good research on most of the models.
Any idea how LD 32LD460 is ? I stay in bangalore and one of the dealers has quoted Rs.33800. I am tempted to go for Pana X15 or X10 as Pana offers 3years warranty, but LG features are mindblowing. I am a normal user who watches occasional movie on TV, but its mostly for watching cricket,tennis,news,cartoons etc on cable (have a Set top box and the clarity on my CRT is very good). Please pitch in with your suggestions, am I missing any other extrodinary model here or do you guys think this is a good one?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back