A suggestion

GeorgeO

It might be a good idea to have a section on "Good deals", that members get to know about and which members of this forum could be alerted to. One would have to define a good deal for it to be posted, though.

Any thoughts?

George

My guess is that George had deals offered for a limited time( e.g, the one on squeezebox duet dented cases) in mind when he floated the idea for this thread.
If that is so, I think its a v.good idea to alert members thru a separate thread titled HOT DEALS!!!!!!! or something similarly eye catching to immdtly grab attention;the price thread can be for relatively longer term priced products.
I say, go for it George.

It might be a good idea to have a section on "Good deals", that members get to know about and which members of this forum could be alerted to. One would have to define a good deal for it to be posted, though.

Any thoughts?

George

Also, I think it will be a good idea to provide a flag at the sell Items section to mark if the deal is open or already closed.

Good idea George. For eg: Amongst others, the Squeezebox deal and the fostex fullrangers deal @ audiogon that you have posted today is a fantastic buy for a DIYer. Would be good to have a section for it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back