About to buy Sony w950a (w900a) led tv, but when i saw Samsung F7500 i'm confused

kannansmiles

I went to TV Showroom and spent an hour comparing Sony, LG and Samsung Led Televisions. Finally i decided to buy Sony W900a (W950a) LED TV because triluminos color is beautiful. Later i went to another TV Showroom where i saw Sony w900a (w950a) and Samsung f7500 side-by-side, and the staff played same video in both the TVs. I was astonished to see Samsung's F7500' image depth was terrific and the bedspread is real bright whitish color when compared to sony. Staff told that Samsung F7500 will beat Sony W series because Samsung F7500 series has Ultra Clear Panel.

Is it true the quality of Samsung F7500 is better than Sony's W series led tv? why is Quad Core Processor on Samsung (that important)? What is Micro Dimming Pro on Samsung? Sony is always my favorite, and now i'm confused what i should buy!! your suggestion please.

I went to TV Showroom and spent an hour comparing Sony, LG and Samsung Led Televisions. Finally i decided to buy Sony W900a (W950a) LED TV because triluminos color is beautiful. Later i went to another TV Showroom where i saw Sony w900a (w950a) and Samsung f7500 side-by-side, and the staff played same video in both the TVs. I was astonished to see Samsung's F7500' image depth was terrific and the bedspread is real bright whitish color when compared to sony. Staff told that Samsung F7500 will beat Sony W series because Samsung F7500 series has Ultra Clear Panel.

Is it true the quality of Samsung F7500 is better than Sony's W series led tv? why is Quad Core Processor on Samsung (that important)? What is Micro Dimming Pro on Samsung? Sony is always my favorite, and now i'm confused what i should buy!! your suggestion please.

dont follow any salesmen they are absolute dumbos.They will sell whichever gives them high margin.That's all.Believe your eyes.Samsung always display bright colour.where red will look like orangish.I have w900 and samsung lcd tv also .Samsung wont come near w9 pq.Moreover samsung are costly also i think.dont fall into the gimmicks of quadcore processing and internet facilities go for pq.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back