Advice 40Inch LED TV with 5.1 Home Theater

velu26

Hi friends,
I am new to this thread and living in Chennai.

I want to by LED TV and below is my requirements

Size : 40" LED TV
Budget : 45K to 50K
Preferred : Sony, Samsung and LG
Features need : Good picture quality, Full HD resolution and Digital Audio Output
Features not need : 3D & Smart TV feature. Not a fan of internet on TV.

Also, i would like to buy 5.1 Home Theater System either DVD or Bluray based on my budget

Type : DVD/Bluray
Budget : 10K to 13K
Features need : USB Play, DTS sound, Digital Audio Input&Output, Bluetooth(if possible)

Thanks,
Velu

Increase your budget and get Panasonic 42 e6 model.Its full HD and had got good reviews with 3 year warranty.You can also demo Philips 42pfl7977 3d TV with 2 year warranty. Demo all the models and decide.

Hi friends,
I am new to this thread and living in Chennai.

I want to by LED TV and below is my requirements

Size : 40" LED TV
Budget : 45K to 50K
Features need : Good picture quality, Full HD resolution and Digital Audio Output
Features not need : 3D & Smart TV feature. Not a fan of internet on TV.

Also, i would like to buy 5.1 Home Theater System either DVD or Bluray based on my budget

Type : DVD/Bluray
Budget : 10K to 13K
Features need : USB Play, DTS sound, Digital Audio Input&Output, Bluetooth(if possible)
Thanks,
Velu

For 45-50k you can get those Sony (as informed by FM above)
For less price you can get Samsung/LG/Toshiba too.

Your 5.1 speaker budget is too less. Nothing in that price range for audiophile or near-audiophile categories. If you can compromise on the TV price, put in the rest of the amount in 5.1. Budget constraint in speakers, then go in for HTIB like Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo in 22k - 30k). Still further, you can first go for 2.0 speaker setup and when you have enough vitamin M, go for rest of the setup in phased manner!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back