All Speaker+ Projector+Subwoofer wires and connectors info needed

Kartiknibjiya

Hi friends,

I am setting up a 5.1.4 home theatre in a dedicated room in my new flat with Dolby Atmos.
Room layout is attached alongwith this post

Room size is 14.5ft x 10.5ft and height till false ceiling is 8.5ft.

Screen will be on wall measuring 10.5ft.

On this 10.5ft wall, 7.75ft x 4ft window is also there, that why I am going for motorised screen. Screen and front floor standing speakers will come in front of this window and centre speaker below screen. My purpose for home theatre is for viewing 70% movies or live sports screening and rest 30% music.

1. Speaker system will be PSB X2 T - Floor Standing TOWER (PAIR)
PSB XC - CENTER
PSB XB - REAR SPEAKERS (PAIR)
PSB SUB 200
PSB CW 80 R (2 PAIRs) In Ceiling

2. Amplifier will be Denon X6200W

3. Projector should be Panasonic AE8000U

4. Elite Screen VMAX Dual 100"/95"

Please tell me about all wires and connectors needed for above setup since wiring needs to be done first.

What type of wire and also connector needed for speaker ?

What type of wire needed for subwoofer ? What connectors required for subwoofer wire ?

What type of wire for Projector ?

Please help..

Attachments

• Home theatre room plan.jpg
    Home theatre room plan.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 105
Hi

There are a variety of cables and wires available online as well as through dealers..depending on distance, the appropriate gauge should be selected (thickness). Mostly Banana plug pins are used for speakers...there are many brands like Monster, DAC, MX etc available.

Based on your budget and requirement accordingly select...

All the best...

1. Speaker Wire to connect 9 speakers 12 Gauge Wire - DAC SPK12 AWG OFC Dual Speaker Cable
2. Banana Plugs(optional) - Can be purchased later or not at all
3. Subwoofer Cable - DAC ARSW23 Hi-end Subwoofer Cable
Also depends where you need to place the subwoofer. So this can be tricky. You may need to first experiment with the placement. You will need one separate power plug for this at the desired location
4. Projector Cable (HDMI) - You need to run HDMI Cable from AVR to Projector.
HDMI : DAC HDMI 2.0 4K Silver Plated Copper

Also Run CAT 6 cables in your room wherever required. Incase of internet or network it is much more faster than wireless and reliable too.

Take enough number of power sockets as more equipment may be added in future.

I have given the product links only for your understanding. Also these are good quality cables you may also get other brands like mx(cheaper but good), monster(expensive), bluerigger(good quality and proper price), etc

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back