Amp for my new Paradigm Monitor 7 FS :)

you can PM me to get a smaller dealer contact info in Pune, I got my gears from him, he has smaller setup but a bigger one in mumbai, so he gets open to negotiations and also he buys and sells pre owner gears, I got a few denon excahanges from him :)

Some folks bought it from Amazon.de for 29k, all inclusive of shipping customs etc,
Not too sure if the same discounts are on offer now

Right now the price is 499 euro plus shipping 40 , not worth it. Bargain or initiate a group buy locally.

if the difference in INR is small then not good to import stuffs rather negotiate to get a good price with bill in india

Tried to login to amazon.de and checked out the item.. (checked by marking as gift)
Following are charges shown:

Item: EUR 335.29
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 87.50
So total: EUR 462

= Rs. 31,277

No Joy! :(

Tried to login to amazon.de and checked out the item.. (checked by marking as gift)
Following are charges shown:

Item: EUR 335.29
Packaging & Shipping: EUR 40.00
Advance payment of import fee: EUR 87.50
So total: EUR 462

= Rs. 31,277

No Joy! :(

you can get here in India for 37k
I got my denon 1912 yesterday for 37k
so for only 6k difference we can't get warranty
it is better to buy it from india

Go for Denon 1912. I got 1911 for 33k a year back when 1912 was not launched. I can give you the no. of the dealer(authorized) who'll give you grey market competitive prices but he is in delhi so you'll have to work out shipping and other things.

Go for Denon 1912. I got 1911 for 33k a year back when 1912 was not launched. I can give you the no. of the dealer(authorized) who'll give you grey market competitive prices but he is in delhi so you'll have to work out shipping and other things.

That would be nice! only pm the contacts of dealer to genuinely interested people.

Just curios to know..

How will Marantz 5004 + Paradigm Monitor 7 do?
Especially considering the speakers are of high sensitivity @ 94db.

(I am aware that higher power is always better :) Just get this query due to higher sensitivity of speakers )

Just curios to know..

How will Marantz 5004 + Paradigm Monitor 7 do?
Especially considering the speakers are of high sensitivity @ 94db.

(I am aware that higher power is always better :) Just get this query due to higher sensitivity of speakers )

Higher power is always better.
However the PM5004 should be able to drive the Paradigm 7 but 35x2 is a little low for the m7's.

I would ideally look at a 70 watt amp.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back