An addiction

denzong

An addiction called India's Audio Video Home Theatre and Hi-Fi Discussion Forum

i have gone so deep in this forum that i am reading almost any new stuff on grabs.

countinously refreshing the pages and posts to which i have put my comments to see any new replies

keep checking my BB mails to see if any posts have come

the websites always open on my office as well as home laptop

WHAT KINDA ADDICTION IS THIS :lol::yahoo:

same here denzong. the site is always open at my desktop at the office, on the laptop at home and ya in the cell phone also wen am in the cab.
i love hifivision.
utterly butterly addiction-----------hifivision hehehehe:lol::lol::lol:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Add me to the list,i do the same what u do ,i don't know where it gonna lead me....

This is just the beginning.......
** Statutory Warning**
Addiction to HiFiVision forum can (almost) lead to strains in your personal relationships with your loved ones**

I am so much in it now that my morning green tea has to start with the site.
Any open minute has to go in this
Last thing before bed is this
If issues watching on blackberry then go to iphone.
Even right now when I am driving
But this has given me immense knowledge and that would no go waste. Infact that would just increase more expenses ;)

@Denzong and others who browse hfv a lot via phone,

Even I used to keep refreshing on my phone but not anymore.
Install tapatalk app on your smartphone and see how easy phone browsing becomes. No more zooming in and out and the text is easy to read.

If you have an iphone or itouch, tapatalk has a tab called participated threads which lists all the threads you had posted on sorted by timestamp of update. I use a BB but unfortunately the version for BB does not have this feature. So, I check twice if any of my participated threads have updates on my wife's iphone. Not sure about this feature on tapatalk for android.

This will not help the addiction, just makes life easier while you are at it:eek:hyeah:

61376f97.gif

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back