Any HD mediaplayer at sub 4k

Jhonny.S

As it is for Secondary usage, i need media player below 4K. I need basic things from this like MKV and 5.1.

I was thinking, going for Chinese made will not be bad idea.

So, please suggest me a good player.

Himedia HD200A from focalgadgets.com. Has everything that o!play mini has and option to install in internal 2.5" laptop hdd. I am using it for six months and it has been excellent.

If networking is required then ASUS OPlay Mini Plus is the suggestion but at slightly higher price.

i am getting some chinese made stuff from ebay and have an advantage of Android.

Do we really use Android in HD Media players?

The price of the Asus OPlay mini has gone up recently ....I was on the lookout recently ..and managed to only find it at ~ 4.2k ....

If you want networking options, you can go for the Asus OPlay HDP-R1 ....Thats what I ended up buying ...I got it for ~ 4.5k ...has only wired network ... reflashed it with custom rom ..Apparently, can get it working with USB Wifi adapters ..

I bought it from Delta peripherals online .

If you want networking options, you can go for the Asus OPlay HDP-R1 ....Thats what I ended up buying ...I got it for ~ 4.5k ...has only wired network ... reflashed it with custom rom ..Apparently, can get it working with USB Wifi adapters ..

I bought it from Delta peripherals online .

Hi,

i own the same player..

can you provide details, how to flash it ?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

i own the same player..

can you provide details, how to flash it ?

Thanks in advance

For the asus HDP-R1, this is what I did

moservices

This is basically another player ..but with either Playon HD skin or Asus HD2 skin ..has a lot of extras ...right now am trying to get Youtube up and running ...

As of now, its avail for 3.9 on ebay ..why not go for the HDP-R1 ? its avail for 4.5k and its with networking option

If you are open to pre-owned, I have just put up my Xtreamer Sidewinder 1 up for sale in the for sale section. It has all networking features that asus o!play mini lacks plus can accomodate an internal HDD up to 500 GB. In my opinion its interface is also better than the o!play, thats why i went for this when I was buying.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back