Any India-centric Bibliophile Community Forum?

sachinchavan 15865

Hifivision is a benchmark in audiophile forums anywhere across the world. And it is so much more relevant to us because it’s an India-centric forum (though nothing bars non-Indian members - only makes it richer, but you get what I mean). Team-BHP fills a similar need for car/vehicle lovers from India.

Are you aware of (or better, a member of) any book-lovers forum/s in India? And I am asking for forums in similar (threads) format. There are a number of groups on FB and there might be WhatsApp groups too, apart from platforms like Goodreads… but frankly, discussions on social media and review platforms don’t go as deep and wide as on custom-built community forums like this. And then there’s the camaraderie aspect - a community breeds familiarity, trust and bonding.

While at it, feel free to also list similarly designed & managed community forums on any other subject but India-centric.

Interesting question. I don't believe I've come across a India centric book lovers forum.

The only similar forum to this one that i know of, but on a different subject , is Teambhp, which im sure everyone is aware of. All my decisions on car and bike purchases, maintenance, accessories, trouble shooting etc for the last 15 years have been guided by the content there. And I'm not even a member !

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back