Any owner of Energy Take Classic in NCR, willing to offer a demo?

snorkel4u

Hi there,

I am very close to finalizing speakers for my Denon AVR 1911 (without an audition) based on 100+ odd positive reviews on Amazon for this set...

Although I am just not able to place the order without listening to the speakers with my AVR....

This is a desperate attempt... if anyone in NCR owns this set and can help me with a Demo either with my AVR (preferred) else with their AVR... just so I know how do these speakers sound...

Are they even worth the many reviews people have given them...

Please help!

Last edited:
Hey Jatin, I first enquired about their price and thats way too much.... 35K +
Hence I am resorting to cheaper brands for

Other than this in the 5.1 system, I am also trying to get my hands on Carnival 6 for 14.5K a pair.... a dealer who is also on eBay is selling them at 14.5K a pair..

I think its every penny worth at this price.

Its never recommended specially speakers to buy without auditioning as everybody has different taste in sound so just by user experience you might not be making a well judged decision. Also have you auditioned PSB Alpha series? Their award wining Bookshelf speaker i.e PSB ALPHA B1 costs just 14.7K, and a full fledged 5.1 setup costs just 46.5K which is called Alpha HT1.

Last edited:
I can suggest One thing, but as always up-to you,

JBL Control One , 7.5 K a Pair, You need 2 pair so 15k.
JBL Control now, 10k for one,

so for 25K you have a 5 channel system, Sub for 10 Would be hard to find, but may be you can add it later.

To demo 2 speakers of JBL Control one, PM Me, you can bring your AVR for Demo

ehehehehe @ Jatin ....

So, you picked up MY suggestion .... :lol: cut & paste ....:lol: with the JBLs. But, that would be indeed good. I know for sure ....

Did the OT check with my earlier info to him on Wharf Moviestar 70+ ?? He can check with Denny ..... that should be within 30 K .... 25 k more likely now.

I should be making a trip to Denny's shortly, prolly this weekend. He has a denon 1911 with him so I will be able to test all my media at ease, without needing to carry the AVR till Dwarka....Lets see what I like....

Thanks for the inputs..
@ Jatin, I will check out the JBL speakers and let you know about them if I am coming over :) Thanks for the offer.

ehehehehe @ Jatin ....

So, you picked up MY suggestion .... :lol: cut & paste ....:lol: with the JBLs. But, that would be indeed good. I know for sure ....

Did the OT check with my earlier info to him on Wharf Moviestar 70+ ?? He can check with Denny ..... that should be within 30 K .... 25 k more likely now.

Not Cut , Paste Copy paste but any way is a Damm Gud idea......:clapping:

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back