Av reciever

AshishSingh

Hello guys, I recently joined forum :)
I was searching for reviews of onkyo tx nr515 then I found this forum
So I have many questions regarding this avr(515)
Firstly I have Sonodyne sonus 2605v2 floorstanders I will update them to 5.1 later on
For now I am interested in onkyo tx nr515 n my questions related it are I am getting here(Ludhiana,Punjab) for 54k n I searched the net for reviews where I found its available on Amazon.com its around 19k so I checked for global shipping bt I was not available for this avr :-(
So I searched more and somewhere I found ishopinternational.com my question regarding this site is - is it safe to buy from here n if I buy from here then the avr is capable of 110v power bt in india there is 220v power so there is solution for this step down converter-are these safe to use?
N is there any way to get this avr @220v power capable i f yes thn where I can buy at almost same price??

Ishop is safe. You will need a 220v to 110v step down transformer to use the avr.

Thnks for ur reply buddy bt the problem is I dont want any extra thing(step down converter) have a bad experience with it.
Is there any way to get avr in 220v in that price category?

You can check out amazon.co.uk and amazon.de for a 220v receiver. 19k price bracket hard to find a decent receiver with latest features.

You can check out amazon.co.uk and amazon.de for a 220v receiver. 19k price bracket hard to find a decent receiver with latest features.

I checked at Amazon.co.uk its around 20k if I buy from how will it be shipped to india they are not offering global shipping ..
Is there any site like ishopinternational that ships from uk to india??
:)

I checked uk site n there its around 20k
So I was thinking if I buy from uk Amazon thn how will it be shipped to india?

But to get it to India by paying customs and shipping would cost you another 10 or more thousands. You can look for a Denon AVR 1713 or Yamaha RX-V473 for the same money being spent.

But to get it to India by paying customs and shipping would cost you another 10 or more thousands. You can look for a Denon AVR 1713 or Yamaha RX-V473 for the same money being spent.

I want wifi also n tht is not feature of denon n yamaha

why dont try e bay global easy buy..completly safe....no custom hassle..already everything calculated....plus auto emi is also there....
.yes but you need the 110 step down...good quality wont create any prob...

Onkyo TX-NR515 7.2 Channel 130 Watt Home Theater Audio Video Amp Receiver NEW (Rs. 31974)

ONKYO TX-NR616 7.2-CHANNEL 3D THX HOME THEATER NETWORK RECEIVER TXNR616 NEW (Rs. 40655)

btw in kolkata this was quaoted by a local shop...62k!!!!!!!!!

amazon and newegg etc will save you 4k to 7k ....but you have to select shipping.....customs charge..you dont know now..etc...
global easy buy is not cheapest like newegg or amazon..but hassle free completly and safe...

Last edited:
Guyz is there any service like ishopinternational that ships from uk to india?

I am not sure about aramex, you can check it out. If you want wifi, then probably you would be interested in this.

Amazon.com: Yamaha YWA-10BL Wireless Network Adapter: Electronics

This way you can use your AVR through wifi.

But it's better that you get the AVR from here as you wont have any warranty issues. Also if it's mentioned that it's 19K (converting to INR) does not mean you would get it in 19K only. Add shipping +customs to this and the total cost would be almost double.

Another way is ask your friends/family visiting abroad to carry it for you.

why dont try e bay global easy buy..completly safe....no custom hassle..already everything calculated....plus auto emi is also there....
.yes but you need the 110 step down...good quality wont create any prob...

Onkyo TX-NR515 7.2 Channel 130 Watt Home Theater Audio Video Amp Receiver NEW (Rs. 31974)

ONKYO TX-NR616 7.2-CHANNEL 3D THX HOME THEATER NETWORK RECEIVER TXNR616 NEW (Rs. 40655)

btw in kolkata this was quaoted by a local shop...62k!!!!!!!!!

amazon and newegg etc will save you 4k to 7k ....but you have to select shipping.....customs charge..you dont know now..etc...
global easy buy is not cheapest like newegg or amazon..but hassle free completly and safe...

Thnk u for telling this new thing(for me :p) I am thinking to buy from here but the thing is step down converter I dont know much about them so can u suggest me a good step down converter?
:)

I am not sure about aramex, you can check it out. If you want wifi, then probably you would be interested in this.

Amazon.com: Yamaha YWA-10BL Wireless Network Adapter: Electronics

This way you can use your AVR through wifi.

But it's better that you get the AVR from here as you wont have any warranty issues. Also if it's mentioned that it's 19K (converting to INR) does not mean you would get it in 19K only. Add shipping +customs to this and the total cost would be almost double.

Another way is ask your friends/family visiting abroad to carry it for you.

Yup I know I have to shipping n custom duties,extra actually first I was thinking to buy from amazon n get it shipped from ishopinternational but thn I changed my mind because of last incident with step down converter but now I again changed my mind :p n now i'll be going with 110v avr and a stepdown converter if possible then plz suggest me a good step down converter :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back