Bad episode....

manu4panjab

AFTER BAN FOR A WEEK I'M BACK IN HIFI BUT IT'S LIKE A BAD EPISODE FOR ME SO MUCH HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT ME BUT I KNOW WHAT KIND OF SITUATIONS I WAS INTO WHEN I READ ALL THE POST :sad:,I ALREADY SENT BOTH UNITS BACK TO EMOTIVA SOON GONNA BUY NEW AV PROCESSOR FROM MARANTZ AV 7005 :cool:

ANYWAYZ HOPE U GUYS TREAT ME AS U USE TO TREAT ME BEFORE
JUST WANT TO TELL U ONE THING I'M NOT A FRAUD OR ANYTHING

SO SHALL WE START AGAIN :D

Welcome back Manu. I like your spirit.As i am senior to you in age i take the liberty to give you a small advice.Before venturing into selling and buying your equipments take the advice of the seniors here like Venkat about how to go about it.It is very obvious that you are very impulsive and you are led by your heart rather than by your head, concerning AV matters.So it is always better to pause,consult,consider and plunge in to whatever you want to do.It can avoid so much bitterness all around.

You know who rush in where angels fear to tread right?:)

Hope you have taken this in the right sense.

cheers,
sri

Welcome back Manu. I like your spirit.As i am senior to you in age i take the liberty to give you a small advice.Before venturing into selling and buying your equipments take the advice of the seniors here like Venkat about how to go about it.It is very obvious that you are very impulsive and you are led by your heart rather than by your head, concerning AV matters.So it is always better to pause,consult,consider and plunge in to whatever you want to do.It can avoid so much bitterness all around.

You know who rush in where angels fear to tread right?:)

Hope you have taken this in the right sense.

cheers,
sri

thanks sir and u are absolutely right that i'm impulsive and i always use my heart rather than my head that's why sometimes i put myself into those awkward situation ,need some work on this habbit :)
thanks again :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome back, Manu.

Great to have an enthusiastic fellow around us. I knew from the beginning that you were making a not-so-deliberate hash of the interactions in the forum, hence stayed out of it. I spend a major amount of time with the Northerners in Delhi, hence am more aware of the usuals that go by them. Them need not be 'so' impulsive while interacting here .... you see, though we may be of the same nation, our cultures vary a lot. Some things easily acceptable up North might be shot down by the rest of the country.

A little bit of restraint is called for always, more so, when it is in black & white, penned down.

Manu, this time do proper research before buying the processor. You can travel to Delhi on a weekend with your Emotiva power amp and have a demo
That way you will atleast know if you like the sound or not

Welcome back, Manu.

Great to have an enthusiastic fellow around us. I knew from the beginning that you were making a not-so-deliberate hash of the interactions in the forum, hence stayed out of it. I spend a major amount of time with the Northerners in Delhi, hence am more aware of the usuals that go by them. Them need not be 'so' impulsive while interacting here .... you see, though we may be of the same nation, our cultures vary a lot. Some things easily acceptable up North might be shot down by the rest of the country.

A little bit of restraint is called for always, more so, when it is in black & white, penned down.
u r right about north ,thanks

@manu,welcome back and do sincerely hope that some important lessons are learnt from this episode :rolleyes:.still,u r a man of "heart" and i respect u for being that way.do keep regaling us on ur adventures :)

@srikarkav,well put ;).cheers

Punjabi impulsiveness is a fact.I too suffer from it.Try to control it.And succeed....until the next time:)So a little indulgence guys.Its part of our bloodstream!

Punjabi impulsiveness is a fact.I too suffer from it.Try to control it.And succeed....until the next time:)So a little indulgence guys.Its part of our bloodstream!

u r right i too need to control it as i'm punjabi :) but i'll try my best next time
i have learned from my mistakes so next time proper investigation,proper control on behaviour,use my brain too :eek:hyeah:

Manu:

prodigal-son.jpg

That's the father hugging the 'Prodigol Son' who returns to the family as a changed man. Ok, some advice to make your posts and thread more structured...

When you create a title for your thread, always capitalize the Initial letter of your title, you never do that, and make it short, you can tell the story inside. (eg: Need three subs.)

Never ever write the content in ALL CAPS, you always do - can be misunderstood as 'shouting', 'making noise'. Yes, you're annoyed, wanna communicate in a strong way, but that can be done in 'small case' also. So, avoid ALL CAPS.

Since you speak from your heart, your hands type what your heart says, that doesn't mean what you've typed in English is structured. Please 'Proofread' your text for grammatical errors, punctuations, etc., before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button.

If you follow these simple steps, a lot speaks about your personality and your attitude.

:)

Manu:

prodigal-son.jpg

That's the father hugging the 'Prodigol Son' who returns to the family as a changed man. Ok, some advice to make your posts and thread more structured...

When you create a title for your thread, always capitalize the Initial letter of your title, you never do that, and make it short, you can tell the story inside. (eg: Need three subs.)

Never ever write the content in ALL CAPS, you always do - can be misunderstood as 'shouting', 'making noise'. Yes, you're annoyed, wanna communicate in a strong way, but that can be done in 'small case' also. So, avoid ALL CAPS.

Since you speak from your heart, your hands type what your heart says, that doesn't mean what you've typed in English is structured. Please 'Proofread' your text for grammatical errors, punctuations, etc., before hitting the 'Submit Reply' button.

If you follow these simple steps, a lot speaks about your personality and your attitude.

:)

thanks :cool: i'll keep that in mind and to be very frank i'm not that much good in english but i will try to correct my english and use simple words to describe my feelings :)

some people in this forum looks like want to improve world by advising manu.well u guys r not less than him.manu congrats ,tumn to dil khol ke kabul kiya ,pata nahi baki sab ka number kab aayega.all sr & juniors stop misleading world by ur fake suggestions .all the best
don't try to comment on this ,no use.

Welcome back Manu.

Everybody must keep evolving, learning from your experiences, learning from your mistakes, learning from others etc.

As long as you keep evolving, you become a better and better human being.

That's what we should strive for IMHO.

Wish you all the best.

And please,everybody,can we have smaller signatures please?Huge fonts and colored fonts spoil the look of the page.Ditto toooooo many smileys and bold highlightings in one post.And I agree with Vinod's suggestion that we should proof read and correct errors before hitting submit.
Personally when I visit any site my respect for that site is influenced by
the information available on that site
the seriousness and quality of knowledge and research
the neatness and lack of clutter
the lack of copy/paste comments
the quality of prose,spellings and grammer
the 'space' and 'respect' given to every poster to post freely
the encouragement provided to minority viewpoints
the humour and light banter
the sensible moderation exercised against over the top comments
Merely my opinion.May or may not be felt by many.

Last edited:
Dear Manu,
Good to have you back. These things happen. Enough has been said and nothing new to add from my side, except that I admire your guts to face all kinds of opinion and will to reform.

I look forward to hearing more of your adventures in hifi. May the force be with you Luke, Emotiva or no Emotiva the quest for ultimate bass should continue :D

Regds,
Sonosphere

Dear Manu,
Good to have you back. These things happen. Enough has been said and nothing new to add from my side, except that I admire your guts to face all kinds of opinion and will to reform.

I look forward to hearing more of your adventures in hifi. May the force be with you Luke, Emotiva or no Emotiva the quest for ultimate bass should continue :D

Regds,
Sonosphere

u ri right about ultimate bass just order 2nd uls-15 :yahoo:

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back