Best 75in TV under 2L

"Overall cardboard box isn't in best shape, some dents here and there. "

There is thermocoal packing inside. I had a dent too in the cardboard box. Not a problem. Are you planning to wallmount or table mount? The table mounting stand looks fragile. Better to wall mount.

I used zebronics ups until yesterday. However for the previous 65" 9300D Sony TV, it worked well. But for this 75" screen, from time to time it gives an annoying ups alarm noise. I have decided to go for 1kva APC UPS. I don't think it had anything to do with the TV as TV's 363 watts is within or marginally more than the Zebronics 360 w capacity. Still time to change the UPS. I will use the Zebronics for my CCTV instead.

IMG_20201123_124318__01__01.jpg
TV installed, things are looking great. Need to run the calibration, install apps, finish customisations and then enjoy :)

Thank god I got the 75in, it looks big, but it is no cinematic. Checked for dead pixels, screen bleeding and banding. There is definitely color banding but no bleeding or dead pixels. Here is the @Love4sound favourite image test :) (cropped to 136kb)

IMG-20201124-WA0022.jpg

View attachment 52311
TV installed, things are looking great. Need to run the calibration, install apps, finish customisations and then enjoy :)

Thank god I got the 75in, it looks big, but it is no cinematic. Checked for dead pixels, screen bleeding and banding. There is definitely color banding but no bleeding or dead pixels. Here is the @Love4sound favourite image test :) (cropped to 136kb)

View attachment 52312
I love this video. It was after seeing this clip I finalised on my c9 purchase.

And yet, your Sony 1080p produced more details than C9
I guess you didn’t go through the thread properly. Mobile phone cannot capture HDR. The image in person looks different then how it is in the photo and HDR is in a different league in a display that can play it right and the c9 is king when it comes to playing HDR

Colour gamut when being considered, 8000h is easily the best VFM. Some other 75" screen sizes look washed out in comparison by rival manufacturing companies.

On what type of contents are the banding visible

No such consistent pattern. I ran the color banding test on YouTube and that showed very vad banding. Horizontal or vertical banding or grey banding tests were successful - just those circular type color bandings showed on test. I'll try and post a pic.

Other than the test, I haven't see it anywhere else. LeTV used to show banding when opening Hotstar - the full blue page had visible banding, thats not visible here.

No such consistent pattern. I ran the color banding test on YouTube and that showed very vad banding. Horizontal or vertical banding or grey banding tests were successful - just those circular type color bandings showed on test. I'll try and post a pic.

Other than the test, I haven't see it anywhere else. LeTV used to show banding when opening Hotstar - the full blue page had visible banding, thats not visible here.
You tube videos have bad colour banding. Except for HDR videos I notice banding in all 1080p and 4k videos played from you tube. So no need to worry I guess

I used zebronics ups until yesterday. However for the previous 65" 9300D Sony TV, it worked well. But for this 75" screen, from time to time it gives an annoying ups alarm noise. I have decided to go for 1kva APC UPS. I don't think it had anything to do with the TV as TV's 363 watts is within or marginally more than the Zebronics 360 w capacity. Still time to change the UPS. I will use the Zebronics for my CCTV instead.

LG manual mentions not to use square wave UPS and only pure sine wave UPS to avoid issues coming in the TV. Ensure of this in your purchase

Only Online UPS will give Pure Sine Wave output.

1 KVA model will be sufficient to power HT, but these UPS are very noisy.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back