Best 75in TV under 2L

Hyderabad somehow gives in to negotiations. In Chennai they give a crap and say there is always another customer. Very stubborn. If I had bought it in Hyderabad and asked to ship here I would have gotten about 30k + lesser a price. The shipment anyways came from Hyderabad only. Gosh!! ((

@rksingh1 I read on other groups that some retailers are selling 8bit display version of x80h and x90h in these sales. Although these cases are not from india, but still check your piece if they are as per expectation or not.

When you see Netflix movie info page you can see Dolby vision mentioned for some titles. In older sets (like for instance in my Sony 9300d 65") you will only get to see HDR and 5.1. I however think the picture and sound quality are improved by just 5% in newer sets. Marginal difference between the two sets to be honest as human eyes and ears cannot process more than a certain quality. I am not able to tell the difference except for in the titles where there is a mention of Dolby vision and Dolby Atmos. Maybe it is amarketting gimmick, personally speaking.

In a few days family gets used to it, then 75 inch doesnt feel large any more :)
My hall measures 25' feet in length when I sit at the dining table. Believe me 75" at that distance looks or seems like a 25" TV viewed at 10' feet. My dad and mom usually sit and watch at 16' feet distance from the tv. 75" makes more sense now than the previous 65".

Congrats finally the big boy is home

Thanks Rahul, if not for the deal, I'd rather have given it a pass. Thanks for all your support and assistance during the hunting process.

Makes me feel that a little more squeeze probably would have been possible, but then, seeing the pricing trends, this looks good.IMG_20201122_134015__01.jpg

Thanks Rahul, if not for the deal, I'd rather have given it a pass. Thanks for all your support and assistance during the hunting process.

Makes me feel that a little more squeeze probably would have been possible, but then, seeing the pricing trends, this looks good.View attachment 52235
You got it for a steal price. Enjoy the tv. It is owesome and better than most of the tvs out there in the pricing. You may also not bother for usage hours as it is oct manufacture only. Have you recieved the headphones too?

Like I said before, 1.65 lakhs for this is like 40k lesser than what I bought it for. Actually I wanted the TV to be delivered by Diwali and so didn't bargain hard enough. Mine came with some transparent thin layer of plastic cover above this carton cover box. That's all.

I am also looking for 75" TV , got quote of 1.39 for samsung 75" TU8000 from vijay sales after negotiations.
He can go down another 2-3k max.

Is it a good buy or do we have some other options available.

Got final quote of 1.39 L for samsung TU8000.
Is it a good buy or Do we have some other options.

Budget is 1.5 L max

recieved the headphones too?

Nope, out of stock, coming by month end. They said to call me when it comes.
Mine came with some transparent thin layer of plastic cover above this carton cover box. That's all.

There is some story for sure. They don't have new stock. I was told that a customer recently cancelled the order and the unit is allocated to me. So when it come, I was all watchful to ensure it is not a returned or opened or demo box. There was a bird poop near the plastic seal, not sure if that means anything. Overall cardboard box isn't in best shape, some dents here and there. Not a major concern, but definitely it's not flawless either.

Oct manufacturing was assuring, plastic seal looks intact, will anyway check the service menu when it gets installed tomorrow.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back