Best 75in TV under 2L

Sony reduced price of 75 x950h by 30k from 4.27L to 3.98L.

75x80h stays at 2.18, for now
950h has come down to last years x950g pricing. Not happy with x80h pricing. It should be below 2 by now. Any chances of further discounts before diwali?

Honestly, struggling a bit with it.

Yes, its big, and bright.

Downside :
- struggling to calibrate the settings to get a PQ I am happy with
- the HDMI ARC and CEC acts up from time to time (though mostly ok)

Have to admit I was happier with my earlier Sony 65X8500D.

Will try to post some pics and vids tomorrow.
Hi Sir ,

Can you please help me with your colour settings .. It's difficult for me to calibrate... it will be very helpful for me if you provide it..

Hi Sir ,

Can you please help me with your colour settings .. It's difficult for me to calibrate... it will be very helpful for me if you provide it..

Hi. I havent done anything special.

I have changed the Picture settings from Standard to Cinema.

To my eyes the colours are now more natural.

Today I saw croma website and this link looks attractive albeit 2017 model. Still FALD set for 2 lakhs is a steal deal.

Unfortunately I overlooked this before ordering 8000h. Sony 9000+ series is a different level altogether.

That's a stale entry. Not available anymore. Croma has lot of such. Enter pincode and check.

With Festival season coming to an end - I guess the hopes of getting a good 75in TV within 2L goes out of the window too. The fact that I have a 55in TV working fine at home is not making me hard pressed to go for it.

I am getting tempted to get projectors though. Can't get any UST - but regular 4k projector is well within the reach. Need to put more thought on it.

With Festival season coming to an end - I guess the hopes of getting a good 75in TV within 2L goes out of the window too. The fact that I have a 55in TV working fine at home is not making me hard pressed to go for it.

I am getting tempted to get projectors though. Can't get any UST - but regular 4k projector is well within the reach. Need to put more thought on it.
I think a movie on 100 inch projector is unbeatable for any TV. I have the projector so decided to not go for an OLED. Keeps movies on projector and rest on a 65 inch FALD.

Guys, there are only two things that may be good for 2l. PQ and screen size. PQ in 65 OLED has come down to a little more than lcd led 75". But for 2l you get only edge or direct lit with no local dimming. Still bigger is better or 65" OLED is good in terms of PQ. Decision can be tough but what options you get today is better than it was a year ago. Electronics are depreciating assets and you cannot expect to have the cake as well as eat it. So just be rest assured either way you have done a smart decision. Don't regret. ever so. And believe me both are good choices.

Last edited:
if you love movies go for 65 oled. You may get 2019 model within 2 lac. Oled unbeatable for movies.
Actually it depends on the OLED set itself. There are the ones which also "black crushes" the content which means some grey content are superimposed by the blacks thus missing out on that content. It is the second deterring issue with OLED after the myth of burn ins or poor panel life. For movies this is a big downside.

950h has come down to last years x950g pricing. Not happy with x80h pricing. It should be below 2 by now. Any chances of further discounts before diwali?
I just booked one at 2.18 invoice amount but showroom gave it for 2.11 which is the amount that needs to be borne by me. Plus a Sony headphone for MRP 12000 (around 5500 retailing in stores) plus 2 years warranty at Rs.14k instead of 17k which was some benefits offered to me without tough bargaining. Had I bargained a bit more I would have got an extra 2% or 4360 as a royalty customer which needs time to get approval. I did not bother for that and wanted the TV delivered and installed before Diwali.

@Rahulv - 75x80h is finally at 1.99 at all platforms. Sony, RD and Croma. There is a chance to get it at 1.9L, plus there is 15k cashback on HDFC credit card EMI scheme and free CH700 headphones.

What say? Do you want to take the jump?

1.99 instead of 2.11 missed just so I can have the TV installed before Diwali. Still no regrets and the TV is good. That is all that matters.

@Rahulv - 75x80h is finally at 1.99 at all platforms. Sony, RD and Croma. There is a chance to get it at 1.9L, plus there is 15k cashback on HDFC credit card EMI scheme and free CH700 headphones.

What say? Do you want to take the jump?

Very tempting price. Unfortunately I jumped the gun and bought an LG.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back