They don't have several lineups
Just to suit different budgets
All that I find is bullshit

They have 2 lines
They have set their minds to cater to a certain market
They stick to that and do the best they can with least
Compromises

Nice thought process imo

The Klipsh RP600M is well worth an audition. Its well within your budget I think.
I have had a pair since a year and am delighted every time I hook it up.
Never heard it with a Marantz though.

I have finally made my call and ordered the Wharfedale Denton 85. Have been reading great reviews about them and how excellent and lifelike their midrange is. I reckon the Dentons are the Lintons minus some bass. Looking forward to hearing them.
Good choice. Especially since you value fatigue-free listening.

I have finally made my call and ordered the Wharfedale Denton 85. Have been reading great reviews about them and how excellent and lifelike their midrange is. I reckon the Dentons are the Lintons minus some bass. Looking forward to hearing them.
Good speakers. I think it's solid wood on outer and Mdf inside. Use a good quality solid core speaker cables, they will give out great performance.

But is it gonna be as smooth as the Castle Knight 2? Also, is the Denton competent when it is sold at what is 2x its selling price some 5 years back?
Denton was selling around 40k in pre covid. Now the prices gone hike. We are getting sound worth of 40k . Have good reviews.

Denton was selling around 40k in pre covid. Now the prices gone hike. We are getting sound worth of 40k . Have good reviews.
It's the same with Linton. Launched at 100k and now it is 180k. Mind numbing price increase.

Both are sitting pretty on the hype train. Ridiculous! To me, buying new speakers makes no sense. One is far better off with pre-owned.

It's the same with Linton. Launched at 100k and now it is 180k. Mind numbing price increase.

Both are sitting pretty on the hype train. Ridiculous! To me, buying new speakers makes no sense. One is far better off with pre-owned.
100%

Just got myself a pair of ATC SCM 11s in 10/10 physical condition for the price of a new Denton. 😋

Yes, buying new speaker is no sense, even if we buy selling price is very low. Due to new prices second hand market is very good bcz all are looking for used items for less prices.

100%

Just got myself a pair of ATC SCM 11s in 10/10 physical condition for the price of a new Denton. 😋
I recently got a PMC TB2i in basically showroom condition for a lower cost than the cost of a new Elac DBR62.

There are so many great deals to be had in the pre-owned market.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back