BEST CAR AUDIO SHOPS in Bangalore

Hello,
I guess most people forgot to mention Mr. Venu here from TMC electronics. I got my Toyota Altis doe with him. Its a marvelous Job. He has installed Pioneer 99RS with Rockford fosgate amplifiers 4 channel, a 2 channel and a mono amplifier. He did a great looking slim side fit fiber mould box as an enclosure for the SUBwoofer. The way he and his team placed the amplifers and the sub box is something which I simply love it. they knocked off the crossover network and played the tweeters directly from the 2 channel amplifier. They used some different kind of equipments for tuning my system my god they took close to 4 hours to tune it up once the install was completed in about 2 days. They used some monitors to check signals, some hand held devices played some sort of sound to calibrate i guess umm i guess its an RTA (I dont know if i have spelt it right). the time correction has been done by using some tapes ---- all these looked like as though I was in some hospital ICU :). they made me sit in the car and went on asking if the music was moving from the speakers to the centre of the dashboard, once they completed it and handed over the car the sound output was so good that I just cannot explain. Over all the best possible experience and the very best sound i have received from the team @ TMC Electronics situated at 9th Block Jayanagar. Honestly speaking most been taken here in this forum - i have visited them for my previous vehicle Swift - I never liked the kind of installs and basically most of them are box pushers, what they have with them is the best is what they say.

Hello,
I guess most people forgot to mention Mr. Venu here from TMC electronics. I got my Toyota Altis doe with him. Its a marvelous Job. He has installed Pioneer 99RS with Rockford fosgate amplifiers 4 channel, a 2 channel and a mono amplifier. He did a great looking slim side fit fiber mould box as an enclosure for the SUBwoofer. The way he and his team placed the amplifers and the sub box is something which I simply love it. they knocked off the crossover network and played the tweeters directly from the 2 channel amplifier. They used some different kind of equipments for tuning my system my god they took close to 4 hours to tune it up once the install was completed in about 2 days. They used some monitors to check signals, some hand held devices played some sort of sound to calibrate i guess umm i guess its an RTA (I dont know if i have spelt it right). the time correction has been done by using some tapes ---- all these looked like as though I was in some hospital ICU :). they made me sit in the car and went on asking if the music was moving from the speakers to the centre of the dashboard, once they completed it and handed over the car the sound output was so good that I just cannot explain. Over all the best possible experience and the very best sound i have received from the team @ TMC Electronics situated at 9th Block Jayanagar. Honestly speaking most been taken here in this forum - i have visited them for my previous vehicle Swift - I never liked the kind of installs and basically most of them are box pushers, what they have with them is the best is what they say.

Thank you ... Could you please share his contacts ? And if it is ok with you few pics of your setup :)

Many years ago, TMC Electronics were the authorized Service Center for Blaupunkt. Not sure if they still are.

Many years ago, TMC Electronics were the authorized Service Center for Blaupunkt. Not sure if they still are.
They still keep Blaupunkt and I got my previous Blau HU from them only, around 5.5 years back. I also got that HU serviced by them 2 years back I think. But the current Blaupunkt showroom is in Mandovi Motors on Bannerghatta road. Dunno about the service though. And somehow I have this feeling that the Blaupunkt HU used to sound better than my current Kenwood HU but can't say that for sure.

But the current Blaupunkt showroom is in Mandovi Motors on Bannerghatta road... And somehow I have this feeling that the Blaupunkt HU used to sound better than my current Kenwood HU but can't say that for sure.
SQ wise, the Blaus are anyday better than the kenwoods. The Blaus are very well engineered, cost more, have less features and IMO look fugly. Pioneer makes very good feature-rich HUs at various price points.

SQ wise, the Blaus are anyday better than the kenwoods. The Blaus are very well engineered, cost more, have less features and IMO look fugly. Pioneer makes very good feature-rich HUs at various price points.

But Pio units are LOUD and Bright .............. Features yes I will agree with you .(fully loaded) :D

sorry for a late reply. I need to get the pictures from my car and will post them here ASAP. Here are the numbers TMC electronics Mr. Venu +91 9845038268 and M. Vijay +91 9590630999. They are located on east end main road 9th block jayanagar, bangalore.

sorry for a late reply. I need to get the pictures from my car and will post them here ASAP. Here are the numbers TMC electronics Mr. Venu +91 9845038268 and M. Vijay +91 9590630999. They are located on east end main road 9th block jayanagar, bangalore.

Do u think he can install a rear cam on swift ? MY car headunit supports so I was kinda thinking why not get one installed? :rolleyes:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back