Best HT setup from 25k to 50k?

sashi21

Hi
everybody
I have been checking this forum from last 2 weeks in order to get best HT system mainly used for music in a price range from 25- 50k ?

I know it is a huge price difference, but the idea is to extract most value from the money spent. cos all the threads usually talk about a product and somebody suggests a better product with slight increase in budget and the cycle goes on...

I am looking for clarity in sound and should cover all the frequencies, I intend to use mostly at normal sound level as my neighborhood wont allow me to play at very loud level

Here I am , knocking on this door for HELP from all the audiophiles

Please HELP !!!

and suggest me the best possible speaker system in following categories:-

(a) 25 k - 35k

(b) 35k- 45k

(c) 45k - 55k

Plus it will be added advantage if I can know the store name where it is available , I live in New Delhi

I have auditioned Onkyo HTS 5400 ( Rs 50k at Top Gizmos, Noida) , which was not as great what i expected at the price, the store also showcased Jamo 416 (35k inr) + Yamaha Reciever rx v367 (21k inr) total after discount ( Rs 48.5 k @ Top Gizmo) --I liked this, but again I am not sure about the prices

Initially I was considering Z5500 , but it got replaced by Z906 by Logitech, and both lack dedicated tweeters and absence of clear mid at at times and has muddy Bass,

My connections will be from my laptop which has single audio port for 3.5mm jack / my ipod ( 3.5mm jack) or my 42" LCD , which has 2 outs for L and R speaker

I am not looking for upgrade in TV / Laptop or any a/V player

I connect my laptop ( for watching movies/ playing games and listening to music)

Please advice me on the HT or HTPC in the price range mentioned above

I will be really grateful to all fellow HFV'ians

thx in advance

welcome to the forum at first and also we would like to know about the
listening area..

usage... your prefrence about the quality and type of music or movies.. that will help the gurus to input about HT and speakers

now that you also specifically mentioned music....

HT wont do justice to music..

for music my suggestion will be

a good dac + amp + speakers and you will be able to go a good music setup for say around 30k... there isin;t any limit buy 30 k will be good for amp + speakers for music.

you can add a sub later if you feel the need.

else a good amp and floorstanders both say around 40k

Dear Sashi21
Are you talking of the speakers only or is an AVR included in your 50k budget?

Regardless, look up
HSU Research

for the ventriloquist 6.0 pack for abt usd 300. Sorry no dealers as the believe in selling direct only. Shipping costs are prohibitive as are custom duties. Best if someone can carry it for you. They also make a great pr of horn bookshelf speakers aka HB-1 and subwoofer too eg STF-1,2 and so on. Cant get better VFM than this. The vt-12 set is their lightest and least bulky product.

Also look up the DESI lithos noa1 and telome audio satellite cubes, among others.

HTH.
Regards

Last edited:
They also make a great pr of horn bookshelf speakers aka HB-1
I use 7 of them in my set-up. The imaging and soundtage are stunning. Great dynamics and bass extension for a bookshelf speaker (goes down to almost 40Hz). Highly recommended (if it fits within your budget).

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back