Best Price - Samsung 43D450 Plasma

prankey

I have negotiated a group buy offer of 32.9k for 43D450 as a one time offer for about 10 quantity.

I have already found about 4 buyers. Let me know if more are interested.

This offer is currently for Bangalore members only.

Cash on delivery, 0% finance scheme and credit card swipe (2% surcharge) option also available.

All the regular festival offers from Samsung applies.

Hi Prankey, I would be interested in this offer. Please PM me the details of the same. I had a demo of this set long back and hence would like to have another demo before finalizing though.

Regards

Hi Prankey,

This is the best offer :) Pl tell me what is the possibility for ppl outside of bangalore to avail this offer? I stay in Chennai.

Cheers,
Esh

Hi Prankey, I would be interested in this offer. Please PM me the details of the same. I had a demo of this set long back and hence would like to have another demo before finalizing though.

Regards

I would need a booking amount of Rs.1k till we get 10 buyers to execute the orders. This is to ensure that people do not back off without intimation while we wait for others to join in. Your money will be safe with me and I will refund it immediately if you do not wish to wait for more to join.

Hi Prankey,

This is the best offer :) Pl tell me what is the possibility for ppl outside of bangalore to avail this offer? I stay in Chennai.

Cheers,
Esh

If you arrange for a pickup from Bangalore, you could participate as well.

I have negotiated a group buy offer of 32.9k for 43D450 as a one time offer for about 10 quantity.

I have already found about 4 buyers. Let me know if more are interested.

This offer is currently for Bangalore members only.

Cash on delivery, 0% finance scheme and credit card swipe (2% surcharge) option also available.

All the regular festival offers from Samsung applies.

Is that a big deal worth the efforts ?. I got an offer of Rs.32990/- from Nanthilath Gmart, Kochi, for the set, during onam festival offers. Price will definitely come lower at Bangalore. If you wait for the coming festival season, it may be available at a still lesser price.
My experience shows that you will get better offers at smaller shops, who are dealing directly with the company, than at flashy showrooms. Use the showrooms for auditioning, and bargain at smaller shops.

what are the other differences between 43d450 and 43d490 aside from 3d feature and number of hdmi ports?

do they both have the same menu interface?

do they both have eco mode?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back