Bic America F12 vs Emotiva Basx 10 or Polk psw 125

greensonu

my budget is around 30 k i shortlisted these three options kindly suggest me which among these is best.

Bic america f12
emotiva bas x 10
polk plsw 125

if u guys think of another sub around 30 k suggest that as well

Please audition and decide....you are the ultimate user....i can vouch that Polk 125 will not match the other two.....

compare the specs, design, size and frequencies...more the lower..more better....

Hi, i am from indore and audition is not available here for subs or anything. What would you suggest between,
Bic f12 and taga platinum sw 10 v2
Both are approximately same price but spec wise taga look solid, but there are no reviews for taga although bic reviews are good. which one will perform better?

Please go for the BIC.....the Taga has a 10 inch woofer and BIC has a 12 inch.....

Please see some YouTube videos to get an understanding

BIC F12 will be enough......but its better to have more power available should there be a need to move into a bigger place....i had the H100ii before (like the F12) and now own the PL200

Ok thanks, then I will go for pl200.

I too have PL200 which I bought a few months back.

It is a very good subwoofer of same price range as others. It is 250RMS 12" subwoofer with built-in BASH amplifier. It plays low frequency really well and goes deeper and lower.

It carries a good long period warranty for the board and the subwoofer that not every brand offers.

From my personal experience, I would vouch for it. Go for F12 / PL200 without any second thought.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back