BIC America Speakers SubWoofers Owners Thread

Reduce the gain in ur sub and run audyssey again. It shouldn’t be calibrated to be at -12db. Keep running audyssey till u get -11 or 11.5 dB. A short cut would be first run audyssey at 2.1 for various gain values till you achieve 11 or 11.5 and then run audyssey with your full set up

I only got 2.1 for now :) So -11 or 11.5 DB should be ideal?

My current settings-
1. Speaker Config- Small
2. Speaker Crossover- 60Hz
3. Levels- >Front left- -2.5db
> Front right - -2.5 db
> Woofer- -1.5 db
4. Bass - > Subwoofer Mode- LFE + Main
> LPF or LFE - 80 Hz

Is it recommended to change settings after Audyessey setup?

I only got 2.1 for now :) So -11 or 11.5 DB should be ideal?

My current settings-
1. Speaker Config- Small
2. Speaker Crossover- 60Hz
3. Levels- >Front left- -2.5db
> Front right - -2.5 db
> Woofer- -1.5 db
4. Bass - > Subwoofer Mode- LFE + Main
> LPF or LFE - 80 Hz

Is it recommended to change settings after Audyessey setup?
After audyssey you will still need to tweak the settings. Crossover experiment 80-100 and speakers should be set to smalll. Sub mode should be LFE and not LFE+Main. Can’t say 11 or 11.5 is ideal and you may need to increase it to -10db or more based on how it sounds. Audyssey is just a start and you will need to manually tweak based on the sound stage.

I have my Bic subwoofer connected to a power strip. No UPS or Inverter.
Do you guys turn off the main switch or the subwoofer switch to off if not using?
Or
keep it on Auto all the time?

Most of us keep it on Auto.....provided you use the system frequently. If there is limited use then you can switch off the sub from the standby mode.

I have my Bic subwoofer connected to a power strip. No UPS or Inverter.
Do you guys turn off the main switch or the subwoofer switch to off if not using?
Or
keep it on Auto all the time?
I don't think there is any issue neither it consumes any power on standby. I just keep it in Auto as well. No UPS/inverter and I see 2-3 outages everyday as well. No issues so far (fingers crossed).

I don't think there is any issue neither it consumes any power on standby. I just keep it in Auto as well. No UPS/inverter and I see 2-3 outages everyday as well. No issues so far (fingers crossed).

I am not worried about power consumption. Just worried that keeping on auto won't harm it. In case of led TV,s it's recommended not to turn off main switch instead turn on and off by remote. Was wondering if the same thing goes for recieved and woofers.

I paid 77k in July 2019 for two PL200ii subs. Prices may have gone up now but I think the price quoted is high for PL200 which is a generation older.

Hi all,

Do you think it's nice deal.

www.olx.in/item/12-inch-bic-america-powerful-subwoofer-pl-200-home-theatre-n-music-use-iid-1616695588

This is PL200 and new PL200 II available for 46k new.
Thanks

The Seller may quote his price but based on condition and other aspects of performance and warranty if available you can perhaps review and take a call. It all depends on what type of sub you require and if this one or other brands appease your requirement.

Suggest you see also other ads if available and decide accordingly.

Well pricing a product is completely a seller's choice and would not want to comment on that.
I sold my 8 months old PL200 for 31K.
Get a hint.
This post is going on for a long time. I saw it around 8-9 months back when I was looking PL200 II.
I would say its not worth it and I end up buying PL 200 II brand new from Jamsticks

If I will buy bic america pl-300 sub from hifimart.... And in case if there is situation where it has to replaced or repaired.... Who will do it? Hifimart will help me or service center.... If service center is one helping any contact details in Maharashtra

If I will buy bic america pl-300 sub from hifimart.... And in case if there is situation where it has to replaced or repaired.... Who will do it? Hifimart will help me or service center.... If service center is one helping any contact details in Maharashtra
BIC service center is in Mumbai. Amps of both my PL200ii subs developed problems few months after purchase. Jamsticks from whom I bought the Subs asked me to contact BIC service who in turn asked me to remove the amps and courier it to them. I paid for courier charges from my pocket for a safe and quick delivery.

I got the amps back after about a month. I had to assemble them back on my own.

Hope that helps to answer your question.

Why dont you contact the dealer directly? They may offer a good rate too....also you can check on servicing concerns

What is the going rate for BIC H100ii ?

I believe approx 35k varies from Dealer to Dealer, check with proaudio home and if you get a god deal...go for it...I can personally vouch for it...used it and before purchase, auditioned the F12 which is nothing close to the H100ii......the PL200 is the next level from H100ii

I believe approx 35k varies from Dealer to Dealer, check with proaudio home and if you get a god deal...go for it...I can personally vouch for it...used it and before purchase, auditioned the F12 which is nothing close to the H100ii......the PL200 is the next level from H100ii
Thanks a lot.

I am getting for around 30k. Am going to pull the trigger on that.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back