Blue ray Home theatre with tallboy speakers within budget of 30K required

ksvishal

Hello,

I require a 5.1 Blueray 3D Home Theatre system(with atleast 02 tall boy speakers) wireless required within a budget of 30K which would go well with new Samsung Plasma 51F5500.

Please suggest a brand & model which would suit my requirement.

Regards,
K S Vishal

You need to increase your budget for all these features. Wireless speakers are not so very present in India right now. There is violet home theatre available. But they aren't floor standers

You will need 30K alone for a good floor standers. Don't buy those Sony, LG bluray hometheatres. I would say it is waste of money. If you don't have more budget, please save this money and reconsider when you can have a good budget (atleast 50 to 60K).

whats ur room size ..based on ur room size u can decide Floor standers /tallboy speakers .The budget U MENTIONED MAY NOT BE SUFFICIENT fOR GOOD AUDIO EXPERIENCE.
Still dont want to Raise ,then u can try this Pioneer HTP-RS33 HTiBmodel which is having Tower speakers (approx 45 k),however before deciding u need to confirm ur requirements.
But for this 45 k budget u can get some other fine satellite speakers Hometheater system.

If you go for consumer brands like Philips, you can get in this budget with all the specification you specified. But I am sure that no one in this forum will agree to buy Philips brands. For normal use, it is more than enough.

Model: HTB5580D/94 or HTB5570D/94

All you guys shame on you, you scared him away now!

So, what is your point here ???
Very easily and conveniently you said "Shame on you guys"
and there nothing you said after that, give a solution and prove that others are wrong and then you can judge about others.
It's their point of view for this topic and it is true what all have mentioned.

Original poster has to increase his budget to get all those features and equipment.

Well, it seems like Original poster has already answered. He's willing to raise his budget, lets see what others got to say about it.

Cheers

I could increase my budget up to 40K,please suggest

I dont know what shipping freight etc etc will be like - but - I had an idea. Floor standers - AKA tall boy speakers are not too expensive in the US.
I have several pairs, the cheapest is just about $25 and the most $$ is over 1000, but for 100-200 I have some damn good ones. I am not a store, so I am telling you price I paid for them if I remember, else a close approximation, cos some of these I have had for years, others I traded for repair work, and yetr others I traded either many to 1, 1 to many or many to many, so no idea of price.
So - I got infinity Kappa 5.1/Reference four speakers (same drivers different cabinets) for $200. I'll pull the drivers and crossovers out and box em up and send them to you. You have a carpenter in india make a cabinet 0 I'll even measure the size of the Ref 4 cabs, you can make it a bit larger than that, then put in separate pockets for the mids and have yourself an infinity clone.

These are bloody good speakers. Carbon fiber woofer and mids and emit R tweeter. I have had over 200 pairs of speakers. The ones tha have been in my possession for more than 1-2 years (and this is 2011 or so) they are damn good.
The rest of the HT setup - message me, I've only got a foggy idea of what you need, I could find something that would work.
If you want pics of it send me a message with your email. These have been owned by non smoking no pets adult for the last 20 years. I'd even send you the covers if you like, even the pegs the covers go into. Just make the cabinet. Shipping a 3-4 cu ft wood box is simply stupid.

These are by no means the best speaker I have. I also have kenwood KL 777 I can do this same thing to, but that is a 15" woofer and there is 6 drivers and a crossover that is the size of a brick. You're gonna have to make a big cabinet and its gonna cost more to ship them. These I thought would provide the best shipping options.

I am well versed in non HDMI home theater amps, not a clue about hdmi I never went to HDMI. I also dont have wireless anything.

Thanks.
Srinath.

So, what is your point here ???
Very easily and conveniently you said "Shame on you guys"
and there nothing you said after that, give a solution and prove that others

@Aquarian - it was just a joke, just like my Tallboy comment. Nothing else.
Just a moment of levity.
Cheers,
Sid

Not sure about the wireless point..but if you got folks in US who can get you things..guess 40K should get you a decent set. I paid 200 dollars for the Pioneer speakers pair (FS 52)..now with Christmas sale still on..might get decent receiver and blu ray player as well...for 100-200 dollars

Not sure about the wireless point..but if you got folks in US who can get you things..guess 40K should get you a decent set. I paid 200 dollars for the Pioneer speakers pair (FS 52)..now with Christmas sale still on..might get decent receiver and blu ray player as well...for 100-200 dollars

Pioneer FS 52 - Pioneer 514" Floor Speaker Each SP-FS52 - Best Buy

But I can easily buy a pair of Infinity REF Four's for around that price in excellent used condition.
B&W DM 1800, DM310, DM 600, DM 580 all were on craigslist and at some local stores and all were between 85 and 250.
This is the DM600 - B&W DM -600 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS

I'm basically suggesting I'll go check it, get a good listen, look it over and if its good, send it over. In fact I was thinking we can take it apart and send the components, but a bookshelf, I can see how we can send it complete and not use more space.

Cool.
srinath.

And you gave me a great idea - I am going to post a for sale.
Thanks.
Srinath.

First time I am hearing this expression for floor standers:lol: Interesting how new terms are coined.
Cheers,
Sid

This term has been used for years by LG,SAMSUNG etc for their tall thin mostly plastic cabinet speakers for matching with LEDs ion their HTIB Some models have tall boy fronts others have all the 4 front+ surround as Tall Boys:lol: for ex
LG BH6440P: 3D BLU - RAY Home Theater | LG Electronics In

This term has been used for years by LG,SAMSUNG etc for their tall thin mostly plastic cabinet speakers for matching with LEDs ion their HTIB Some models have tall boy fronts others have all the 4 front+ surround as Tall Boys:lol: for ex
LG BH6440P: 3D BLU - RAY Home Theater | LG Electronics In

Ok I stand corrected. I heard the term first when the first Hyundai Santro was introduced in India (Shah Rukh Khan ads) and they referred to it as a Tall boy design. Must be a Korean thing:)
Cheers,
Sid

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back