Buying a projector Epson TW6100 or TW 8100

sumitarv

Guys, i had decided to buy epson 8350 almost 2 years ago with the help of valuable advise on this forum.But somehow i delayed the purchase and I dont regret it now.
After having read through the forum, i am contemplating on buying epson TW 8100. I ust want to confirm a few things before I go ahead with it.
Is epson TW 8100 Value for money.?
Is there an alternative for epson TW 8100 at a less price?
If 3d watching is not a criteria then is spending on epson TW 8100 advisable?
I live in mumbai where can i get it and at what best price.
also my friend is coming from US in may, is it worth considering the option to ask him to get it...how much can i save...
Kindly advise

Epson Tw6100 is awesome........
I know a person in Bandra east whom you can get for fantastic price....but then do you really need one....
Perfect enjoyment for a whole family.........big 130 inch screen in just 19 feet distance..plus maximum brightness........full HD and 3D if you own a PS3 of sony..........wireless if you are having plus Rs.20000 extra budget...and lots of features....

Epson Tw6100 is awesome........
I know a person in Bandra east whom you can get for fantastic price....but then do you really need one....
Perfect enjoyment for a whole family.........big 130 inch screen in just 19 feet distance..plus maximum brightness........full HD and 3D if you own a PS3 of sony..........wireless if you are having plus Rs.20000 extra budget...and lots of features....

Hey could you share the contact?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back