buying uls 15...

manu4panjab

i know i know what u brothers think of me but this is me :D anywayz super duper excited can't wait for two weeks i'm gonna get it with next two or three weeks :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo: while vtf2mk3 is awesome aweeeesome subwoofer i just want more i want something that take me their and i know uls 15 has the capability to do it ,i also talk to mr. sharath about my bass needs he told me then uls 15 is ur sub no svs,no jlaudio coz these won't go as low as uls 15 :D so i'm ready for ur comments :lol:

i know i know what u brothers think of me but this is me :D anywayz super duper excited can't wait for two weeks i'm gonna get it with next two or three weeks :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo: while vtf2mk3 is awesome aweeeesome subwoofer i just want more i want something that take me their and i know uls 15 has the capability to do it ,i also talk to mr. sharath about my bass needs he told me then uls 15 is ur sub no svs,no jlaudio coz these won't go as low as uls 15 :D so i'm ready for ur comments :lol:

hi manu,

how do you know if the uls15 is going to be enough for you? Do you know what you need and if this one has it. BTW, ULS15 comes with 1,2,4(I think) driver configuration. Do you know if a single driver one is enough for you and you wont need a quad drive one? ULS15 is a sealed sub (If i remember correctly), it will probably have lesser low end output than a vtf3k3 which is ported. and who is this mr sharath and what makes him such an authority in bass (no offense, but if he's the dealer, then there's a conflict of interest:)).

just my tuppence.. but ifyou are searching for ultimate bass, DIY may be your answer.. or in your case "Get someone else to" DIY.

Soundsgreat comes to mind (he's a guy who clearly knows his sound).. maybe if you ask him nicely he'll make you a dual 15" TL subwoofer system..

Ps - how big is your HT room?

Mate,

I think it is high time for you to remove the below text from your signature
" bad wallet,bad bad wallet "
It simply doesn't fit the bill!!
:)
Cheers!
Vivek

hi manu,

how do you know if the uls15 is going to be enough for you? Do you know what you need and if this one has it. BTW, ULS15 comes with 1,2,4(I think) driver configuration. Do you know if a single driver one is enough for you and you wont need a quad drive one? ULS15 is a sealed sub (If i remember correctly), it will probably have lesser low end output than a vtf3k3 which is ported. and who is this mr sharath and what makes him such an authority in bass (no offense, but if he's the dealer, then there's a conflict of interest:)).

i asked mr. pete hsu from hsu he also want to see my room diagram and some pictures and after seeing pictures he told me uls 15 is the right sub for me ,according to my room size one uls 15 is great ,he also stated that it has much clearer and smooth output and he told me it can reach down to 10hz in most room so he also told me uls 15 is sealed sub and has 500 watts continous power so it is more that enough for my bass needs and mr. sharath is a audire dealer of hsu subs in india ,b4 i'm buying vtf2mk3 i told him about my bass needs and he said u'll be better with uls 15 but at that time i was low on budget and also told him i just need it for 1 to 2 months and after that i'll buy uls 15

Blow it as you wish, afterall its your hard earned money :rolleyes:

But while you are at it, why bother with these lesser mortals when you can obvisoulsy afford the mighty REL Studio III. With figures like 9Hz or 100Kg you might just be lucky to hit the motherload of bass in one single package.

345_86.jpg

Cheers.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back