Car amp+JBL Wooofers

kapirani

Hi.
Ive have mono class D Pioneer amp + 2 sub woofers( 1200watts and 1400watts).I want to add above amp in my harmon kardon avr 142 home theatre.
Pls let me know will it support and how do i connect it without any problem.

Hi.
Ive have mono class D Pioneer amp + 2 sub woofers( 1200watts and 1400watts).I want to add above amp in my harmon kardon avr 142 home theatre.
Pls let me know will it support and how do i connect it without any problem.

Two car subwoofers for a house :eek:, sounds real bang. You can connect but the problem is typically car subs are meant for music (not that you cannot play them with AVR but its more to do with the sound that is produced). They tend to be tight and fast, which means they are good for music and not movies (except few genres) where subs need to be entended and have a sustained effect.

Things to check: Since its a mono amp, I assume you will connect them either in series or parellal. Check the impedence limit of the amp.

There will be a linout in the AVR which will pass the sound signal to the mono amp and from there to the subs. Fairly simple.

I pray the best for your neighbours :lol:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back