Cassette / Tape Decks in Delhi

R Narayanan

Does anyone know who still sells good quality Cassette / Tape Decks here in Delhi?

There must be someone (and I am not talking the Lajpat Rai Market types).

If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thanx a ton.

Does anyone know who still sells good quality Cassette / Tape Decks here in Delhi?

There must be someone (and I am not talking the Lajpat Rai Market types).

If anyone has any idea please let me know. Thanx a ton.

Hi R Narayanan,

Are good quality cassette decks still being manufactured? Both Nakamichi and Aiwa have stopped making them. I am not sure about Yamaha.

Our fellow member hemantwaghe had a used Yamaha cassette deck in good condition for sale. You may like to PM him for details.

Regards.

Last edited:
thanx miroflex. Before I take the route to a used deck I would prefer to try and acquire a new one, if possible. I am certain there has to be someone...

Hi, I am having a Kenwood professional grade cass tape deck. This is up for sale. Please let me know iif any one is interested. Thanks

I had imported a Ion Audio Tape2PC dual tape deck with usb out for A to D conversion... I never got to using it. Let me know if you are interested. I imported it for 10K + 2K for conversion from 110v to 220v. I am willing to let it go for 6K. As a bonus I have 300+ cassettes which can be taken along with for free.

I am looking for Dual Cassette Deck any make like Denon, Technics, Sony, Teac, Yamaha ect...... so pls let me know the condition and price

I am looking for a cassette deck Nakamichi, Techinics in perfect working condition. Pl PM me asap.

Don't want to discourage you but I would suggest that you stay away from Dual (or Double) cassette decks. Most of these decks have a single set of motors, etc which is shared between both mechanisms. This brings with it, a lot of challenges from a mechanical perspective. Also dual decks are usually a modern avatar of cassette deck technology that predominantly came into existence during the late 1980s and through the 1990s. This is the period known as the dark days of cassette deck technology as the demand for cassette decks steeply fell while manufacturers cut ends big-time to keep the price under control. If you are really after a cassette deck, you should be looking a Nakamichi as their's was about the only quality decks, made during the 1990s. However if you requirement is specifically for a double deck, then go for it.

see if you can get someone from USA bring you a TEAC one. As far as i know they are the only ones making them new.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back