Dark corners in new vu led tv

Should I go for replacement

• Total voters

boyee.amit

I had just bought an vu H40k 311 vu smart tv through flipkart. But little disappointed by the
Dark shade corners in display.corners are Light darker compare to full screen.is it normal with budget or vu company tv.it's in replacement period.... should I get it replaced. Will I be able to get problem free.. tv in this brand or other one will come with new prblm. ..

Hi

Check with electronic stores who sell VU or visit VU stores and see if such a model emits dark corners....have you checked the display settings? Maybe some adjustments still need to be made.....

If all is in order, then this could be a panel issue and you need to highlight the same immediately for replacement.

As per VU, installation of the TV compulsory needs to be done by their personnel only ...else warranty is void.

There is a VU owners thread in HFV, post your issue / query there

I dont have a Vu but an LG that is almost 4 years old. That black vignetting effect showed up about a year ago. So yes that vignette effect should not be on a newer TV.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back