Database: Streaming services in India (2021)

Fair point. But I think Yogesh did mention at the bottom that NF is monthly while the rest are annual.
Yogesh bhai, you have already done a great service by setting the ball rolling. If you can save it as an editable file with access to a couple of us, we will be happy to share the responsibility of updation with you.
Let us know if possible.
Regards

All can edit...

All can edit...
Thanks, Yogesh bhai

The first thing that i did every time after (re)starting my Netflix subscription was to cancel it & the reason I chose was " It is too expensive for me" .

Finally some good news !

Ditto!
Or should we cancel and reregister?
It is already showing on my existing account as well. I doubt it if netflix will differentiate between existing and new customers in terms of plan pricing as they seem to value customer experience, comfort and ease of understanding

It is already showing on my existing account as well. I doubt it if netflix will differentiate between existing and new customers in terms of plan pricing as they seem to value customer experience, comfort and ease of understanding
Check your email, you should have received a mail saying they will charge lower from December.
Oh, great!
Will do.
Thanks

Does the SonyLiv subscription have that lame SonyLiv logo on the top right of the screen?

Thanks,

Apart from the official channel there are ways to use premium services at very less cost too, there are third party sellers who use the profile creation feature as a screen to sell a single account to different users. I recently started using a similar one for Netflix Premium at 150/- per month.

Apart from the official channel there are ways to use premium services at very less cost too, there are third party sellers who use the profile creation feature as a screen to sell a single account to different users. I recently started using a similar one for Netflix Premium at 150/- per month.
How many screens? Official single screen share is now 169.

Hi guys , do you use time now subscription, they are offering a lot of bundle subscription in affordable rate.
My biggest grouse with it is that they offer different durations for each services. That makes things complicated. If the subscription was like 3-6-12 months for all services, it will be very convenient and worth considering.

My biggest grouse with it is that they offer different durations for each services. That makes things complicated. If the subscription was like 3-6-12 months for all services, it will be very convenient and worth considering.
Yes I totally agree. I was checking their app today, Sony LIV is for 6 months but zee5 is for 1 year. Pretty weirdo. Currently they are giving 6 months on Google one membership and 1 year of dineout membership. Which is good.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back