Denon X3700H@91k or Marantz SR6015@1L?

Hello everyone. Due to a variety of factors, the availability of AVRs in the market has been a problem for the last couple of months. Dealer margins also seem to have shrunk.

I'm getting the two options mentioned above. My usage is mainly movies and TV shows, and hardly any music. Safe to assume that paying a 9k premium for the Marantz isn't worth it?

Also, do the prices look decent?
hi, I am seeing the Denon 3700H priced at 1.6 lakhs. Is this a different model you were looking at?

Hi Tanay did you close the deal and at what rate. I am being quoted 1.10 for both the models, the prices seems to have hit the roof for no reason.

Hi Tanay did you close the deal and at what rate. I am being quoted 1.10 for both the models, the prices seems to have hit the roof for no reason.
Supply and demand. All stereo receivers which accept HDMI have also seen an increase.

Hello everyone. Due to a variety of factors, the availability of AVRs in the market has been a problem for the last couple of months. Dealer margins also seem to have shrunk.

I'm getting the two options mentioned above. My usage is mainly movies and TV shows, and hardly any music. Safe to assume that paying a 9k premium for the Marantz isn't worth it?

Yamaha avantage series avr 2020 also good for movies , please look into this

Is it a online dealer or offline? i am also planning to buy a x3700h, not seeing anyone quoting below 1L :(

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back