Diwali Offers and rates

Friends, just got delivered my Sony 55 x9000f today from Reliance digital :)
It looks new to me. No visible damage on box or taping.
Manufacturered date is September 2018 , Made in india.
congrats, if you dont mind how much did you get it for? I thought Sony used to be made in Malaysia?

Friends, just got delivered my Sony 55 x9000f today from Reliance digital :)
It looks new to me. No visible damage on box or taping.
Manufacturered date is September 2018 , Made in india.
I too bought it but mine is made in Malaysia, July 2018 model. I hope it is not something to bother about. The Netflix voucher was missing but I got it by contacting Sony

congrats, if you dont mind how much did you get it for? I thought Sony used to be made in Malaysia?
I got it for 1.19L after some lengthy negotiation.

I too bought it but mine is made in Malaysia, July 2018 model. I hope it is not something to bother about. The Netflix voucher was missing but I got it by contacting Sony
Yes, I hope so. As long as the product is genuine and good, nothing to worry about. There is a label on the tv box that reads "Gift voucher inside". I believe that means the Netflix coupon.

For anyone still looking in Bangalore, the LG 65C8 is available for 2.07 and the 65B8 is available for 1.96 @ Devi International, Jayanagar. This is without any cashback offers etc. If you have the right cards, the price will go down further. I was told today is the last day of the sale.

For anyone still looking in Bangalore, the LG 65C8 is available for 2.07 and the 65B8 is available for 1.96 @ Devi International, Jayanagar. This is without any cashback offers etc. If you have the right cards, the price will go down further. I was told today is the last day of the sale.

most of the stores just say that to make you book with them that moment, when i went to check out a few TVs last week of october they told me the prices will increase tomorrow or next week, when i went prior to diwali the same story book now we will give you better price and so on. When i went during diwali one store who's manager now became a friend told me prices have dropped, croma and others gave higher prices still.
the same manager told me to wait for a week post diwali as prices will drastically drop due to heavy competition from MI TCL etc.
Diwali time is when these stores have max sales and can earn the most by giving offers which are included in the price they give. Post diwali or any festivities they give better prices to have sales :D
in a way its good that samsungs refund got delayed due to festive season, the q8c which i inquired for last week october was 1.7l and now around 1.4 the 65inchers prices have dropped big time.

Yesterday I visited croma.manager coted 2.5 for 65c8.but when I throw some compare prices he opened up.he admitad that the sale is not as expected and most of the buyers are moved to online cheap TV's.i hope that will make these companies to consider price pattern

Yesterday I visited croma.manager coted 2.5 for 65c8.but when I throw some compare prices he opened up.he admitad that the sale is not as expected and most of the buyers are moved to online cheap TV's.i hope that will make these companies to consider price pattern

It's true most of the market is captured by the cheap TV's and the segment we look at has lost its market. Lg had dropped its pricing then sony dropped and now samsung and i did hear that they will be dropping it more. Infact some models are very close to mi pricing. Its only the top range models that we want that struggle with sales

It's true most of the market is captured by the cheap TV's and the segment we look at has lost its market. Lg had dropped its pricing then sony dropped and now samsung and i did hear that they will be dropping it more. Infact some models are very close to mi pricing. Its only the top range models that we want that struggle with sales
Typically, companies do not offer deep discounts or aggressive price drops for top of line models.
It is the same in every segment, be it electronics, white goods, cars, etc. Preserving brand value, I guess.
So be ready to haggle at dealerships :)
Cheers,
Raghu

Typically, companies do not offer deep discounts or aggressive price drops for top of line models.
It is the same in every segment, be it electronics, white goods, cars, etc. Preserving brand value, I guess.
So be ready to haggle at dealerships :)
Cheers,
Raghu
yes. I'm supposed to get my refund dd from samsung today so mostly will go again today or day after bargain a bit more and pick up a qled

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back