Dj Turntable for beginners

renegade84

Hello people!

I am a turntable enthusiast (so far, have only had the pleasure of looking at em work from distance and in videos of course). Like every other wannabe turntablist, even i have had the 'what is that cool sound? i wanna make one too!' moment when i first heard a scratch. And ever since then i have been hooked on to its sounds.

So, here's my request to you all. I want to buy a dj turntable. My budget is max 15k. Can any one of you suggest turntable(options pls) for beginners that i can buy in Mumbai? And also, what phono cartridge & needle should i buy?

Kindly give me the shop details. The shop should be reliable. I am saving up to buy decks so i'd like to be sure about the shop.

Help appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Arohi

Many pro djs are shifting to CDs these days for convenience. Why don't you look at the Stanton Final Scratch? Had demoed it long time back and it looked promising. No idea about the price though.

Try one of the entry level Numark or Gemini TTs. They could fit your budget but not sure.

you can look at buying a pre-owned Technics SL 1300 for about 5-10k (depending on the condition) or you can spend abou 20-25 k on a pre-owned Technics SL 1200 or 1210.

these are great professional DJ TTs and will last you through until retirement from your DJ duties!

You'll need to put a 'DJ' stylus on 'em though.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back