DVD Home theater under 7k

kaptan

My relative want to buy a dvd 5.1 home theater in Box for strictly under 7K. No more single penny more than it. Any system available in market. Archived models also ok. Please let me throw some light.

U can go for iBall Booster 5.1 speakers (Rs.3.5k) + DVD player (Rs.3k). Will sound better than HTIB's under 7k.

i do not want to offend any one.. but avoid iball or frontech or any such brand. their output will never reach what they claim and its not about output.. you will never get the
clarity... avoid lg and samsung..

you can certainly buy philips.. its a no brainer.. sony can be considered...

but at that price point.. do not plan for sub+sat +dvd combo.. wont work out...

quisiera saber quien utiliza los equipos Marantz , y quien me puede dar algun consejo para sacarle mayor provecho

Transalation=>

I want to know who uses the Marantz equipment, and who can give me some advice for getting more out

Google transalation works great!!

i do not want to offend any one.. but avoid iball or frontech or any such brand. their output will never reach what they claim and its not about output.. you will never get the
clarity... avoid lg and samsung..

you can certainly buy philips.. its a no brainer.. sony can be considered...

but at that price point.. do not plan for sub+sat +dvd combo.. wont work out...

Oh yeh...what no brainer?? Bad quality, pathetic after sales and record of failures esp lences ......add to that company which is "dying" in cE market ,esp in India where it is run by videocon

And can you substantiate your claim for other brands by statistics from reliable sources esp about LG and Samsung???

If sourcing is right I ball or Frontech can be good.

My relative want to buy a dvd 5.1 home theater in Box for strictly under 7K. No more single penny more than it. Any system available in market. Archived models also ok. Please let me throw some light.

Panasonic has one model - gen available in schemes ,in fact it has got Optical INput too!!!:cool::cool:

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back