Exclusive offers for Republic Day from LG World Record!

LGWRSherlock

Hi guys, LG is having a great celebration for this national holiday. The offer is available for purchases of select models of the LG World Record LM-series TVs as well as some of our other home electronic products like the Wonder Door Refrigerators. You can check out the full range of offerings here: from Republic Day Offer

This great offering is stacked upon the amazing 3D experience festival offers so you can get both the awesome home theater and 3D glasses freebies PLUS additional discounted prices for the TVs.

Remember, the offer is valid only from 7th Jan 2013 to 15th Feb 2013 so be quick!

attachment.php

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Last edited:
can somebody explain me that what kind of offer lg is offering to their customers? Is there any EMI option available or not?

Republic Day Offer is pretty much like LG's Diwali Dhamaka Offer. Jumbo offer is quite good.

Remember, the offer is valid only from 7th Jan 2013 to 15th Feb 2013 so be quick!

Is this offer still available? The website shows offer closed.

Edit - I found this offer http://www.lg.com/in/cinema3d_festivaloffer

I have placed an order for 42LM6400 and the delivery is by 06/02. But they have not mentioned about the freebies which include a BDP and 6 glasses as per the lg offer site.

Last edited:
Hi guys, LG is having a great celebration for this national holiday. The offer is available for purchases of select models of the LG World Record LM-series TVs as well as some of our other home electronic products like the Wonder Door Refrigerators. You can check out the full range of offerings here: from Republic Day Offer

This great offering is stacked upon the amazing 3D experience festival offers so you can get both the awesome home theater and 3D glasses freebies PLUS additional discounted prices for the TVs.

attachment.php

LG WRman Sherlock out!

I didn't get the point of giving a link of closed offer here...You said that the offer will be available till 15th feb but the offer has been ended much much before the prescribed date...

Hi everyone, I apologize for the confusion. The Republic Day Offer was only available during the actual Republic Day and also a few subsequent days following the holiday. One of our people handling the official website confused it with the Cinema 3D Festival Offer so the available period for both offers were set until the 15th of February when in reality, only the Cinema 3D Festival lasts until then. Again, I am sorry for the confusion. And you can still have some amazing freebies offers from the Cinema 3D Festival celebration here: LG Cinema 3D Smart TV Festival Offers

LG WRman Sherlock out!

Back