Fans of Television Series

I watched Dootha (Meaning दूत, Emissary), a Telugu webseries on Prime. Also available in Hindi and other southern languages. A mystery thriller. Cocktail of a current issue and supernatural.

Currently I am watching Bodies on NF. Halfway through it. Another very interesting thing. A mystery thriller. A pinch of sci-fi thrown in too.

Both bring a novel idea to the table and flawlessly execute it. Another thing in common is period setups.

Both get a 👍 from me.

Payback is a 6 episode british murder/financial crime thriller. A very good cast overshadows the somewhat dubious plot. The unusual plot involves finance and the hiding of illicit profits. To oversimplify the plot, a gangster's money laundering accountant is murdered and with it the access to 28 million pounds is gone. The gangster threatens the wife who is also an accountant to trace the money and bring it back. Police is on the gangster's trail and the wife is caught between the two.
The lead - Lexie Noble is played by Morven Christie a character under huge stress throughout and yet never puts a foot wrong. A great naturalistic performance. Fast paced thriller and worth a watch

Payback (2023) TV series

Payback is a 6 episode british murder/financial crime thriller. A very good cast overshadows the somewhat dubious plot. The unusual plot involves finance and the hiding of illicit profits. To oversimplify the plot, a gangster's money laundering accountant is murdered and with it the access to 28 million pounds is gone. The gangster threatens the wife who is also an accountant to trace the money and bring it back. Police is on the gangster's trail and the wife is caught between the two.
The lead - Lexie Noble is played by Morven Christie a character under huge stress throughout and yet never puts a foot wrong. A great naturalistic performance. Fast paced thriller and worth a watch

Payback (2023) TV series

Great...Mini-Series also completed one...will try

Watched the Beckham documentary, I really enjoyed it! Obviously, there's dramatisation as well as some misrepresentation of events, as expected, but for any football fan, especially a Man Utd fan, it's a great watch IMO.

Started watching Reacher, seems like a decent show.

I also watched Blue Eye Samurai, I loved it, the animation was so well done, and I thoroughly enjoyed the action on display! I felt the story was well told, and I'm really looking forward to Season 2!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back