Fans of Television Series

SLOW HORSES

A Great British Spy Show

The storylines are great with a deep, unpredictable, twisting plot filmed well and acted well by everyone.

In my pending list,
Still series is not completed...2 more seasons left
Once a series is completed, I will start and finish it in a single stretch.

SLOW HORSES

A Great British Spy Show

The storylines are great with a deep, unpredictable, twisting plot filmed well and acted well by everyone.

Agree. This one's actually good, I had very low expectations but the first season turned out to be good spy/conspiracy thriller. I'll soon start watching the second season. Gary Oldman nailed it!

Completed 3 episodes of hijack till now.. Below are my thoughts with spoilers

- I haven't seen a softer bunch of hijackers man... They seem to be so hesitant to hit people... Like wtf people fight harder for a bus seat
- In the first couple of episodes there were 2 instances when they sent message to outer world... They kept using stupid words like security incident etc... When they should have typed just 1 word...Hijack... Flight hijacked... But maybe the director told them not to use that word otherwise they will lose 2 3 episodes of unnecessary story
- protagonists wife is a physics teacher but seems to have an iq of an infant or even lower... Failing to connect two dots to make a line

Overall acting is good and all but the hijackers seem to be suffering from lack of motivation or conviction... Just novice types

Completed 3 episodes of hijack till now.. Below are my thoughts with spoilers

- I haven't seen a softer bunch of hijackers man... They seem to be so hesitant to hit people... Like wtf people fight harder for a bus seat
- In the first couple of episodes there were 2 instances when they sent message to outer world... They kept using stupid words like security incident etc... When they should have typed just 1 word...Hijack... Flight hijacked... But maybe the director told them not to use that word otherwise they will lose 2 3 episodes of unnecessary story
- protagonists wife is a physics teacher but seems to have an iq of an infant or even lower... Failing to connect two dots to make a line

Overall acting is good and all but the hijackers seem to be suffering from lack of motivation or conviction... Just novice types
I too had the same feeling watching the series.

When I read the synopsis it said that the protagonist is a negotiator who is in the middle of a hijack. I expected the lead character to be tricking the hijackers with his mind blowing negotiation skills to save all the people but there's not one instance like that.

WHO IS ERIN CARTER?

(Action, Adventure & Crime)

The story, even with its few unrealistic aspects is an action packed thriller. The chasing, stunts, picturesque scenes makes it an exciting watch through the end.

FURIES

(Action, Crime & Drama)

A French web series with plenty of action scenes. Quite enjoyable but unbelievable.

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back