Fast and Furious 6 - Releasing this month !!!! Awesome visuals and sound

haisaikat

Check the trailer should be another Blu-Ray video and audio treat for Home Theater owners

http://www.youtube.com/embed/WlcFICF9VI0

WlcFICF9VI0

Last edited:
Makes for a first day show.:yahoo:
But Wish what you said was true. The release is still 3 months away.
Releases on 24th May 2013.

Be patient. Let them make some money in cinemas first. Then the Blu-ray.

May 24th is the scheduled USA release date. Depending on who else releases that week, that could change.

I have been pushing for release in theaters and home video the same day. We have that now, but it is pirates that are selling the home media. I think cinema goers will still attend if we do that. They are by far 18 to 25 years old, and have a strong desire to sit in the dark for a while with a member of the opposite sex. Home video is for the rest of us.

Awesome promo....man can't wait...btw did anyone notice at the end of the last movie i think after the credits are done , they a scene between Rock and Eva mendes talking about letty....

Awesome promo....man can't wait...btw did anyone notice at the end of the last movie i think after the credits are done , they a scene between Rock and Eva mendes talking about letty....

Yea I clearly remember that scene as many of my friends had missed it, thinking the movies over...this franchise just rocks & i hope it doesn't end, ever! Usually sequels never work out to be as good as the first part but this movie series has proved every critic wrong....

Hey dont you call him oldie ...:D :D , he still looks a total Studd .... :D

haha, yeah he does, but the rating in Rotten Tomatoes is not encouraging (so far 13%)...hope the critics are wrong...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back