Floor standers for House& Trance

rodneybaptist

Hi All,

need your help in arriving at some kind of census.

I would like to buy 2 floor standers for music only.The music I listen to is EDM. I would like to know what speakers would best suit for EDM.I already have a Onkyo S3400 setup for movies and loving it.

I've not been able to get a audition for any speaker packages, but i've done some searching and have read good reviews of Polk Audio RTI A7's. Also liked Mezzo 8 and MA6 and Quad 22l2.

Couple of questions.
Would i need a separate amp for these or the AVR Onkyo R390 be enough?This avr supports only 1 sub and that too Passive.
Would i need to consider as sub as well?
Are these pair of speakers within 60-80k?
Which speakers would best suit the music considering listening area will be around 600-800sq ft.
Based in Bangalore.

Thank you for ur replies in advance?

Also consider auditioning PSB Image T6 for your kind of Music with a NAD Stereo Integrated amplifier preferably C356BEE for smooth and fatigue free listening experience for hours.
If you search the forum then you will find a thread started by Audiodelic who is also into the same music genre as yours and he has done some extensive auditioning for speakers in various price brackets. Will definitely help you in your auditions.

Back