for stablizer and transformer

ak19

hello friends well i am looking for advice and info regarding stablizer and transformer as i am new to set up

well i ve got yamaha rx-v675 and bic f12 sony blu ray player(120v) all based on us voltage also i ve got powerbright step down transformer vc 3000 w well first of all i want to know which stablizer i should buy v gurad or ny other for step down transformer (3000 v) than i want to know how i can connect multiple devices which i mentioned to step down transformer safely i mean whichone is best power strip shuold be with surge protector or without it which ever is best to use with step down transformer and which converter plug i should use as power strip may come with indian plug and 110v us socket at transformers out and another power extension if i need to connect main

plug-extension -stablizer-step down transformer-plug converter-powerstrip (with converter or wtout i dont know )or as i heard even converter is use in this set up exactly where i dont know and also ontransformer there are two outs one is110 v and anoter 220v dont knwo why they gave 220 v out so pls advice me or correct me for this thanks !

thanks karthik !

well if you also give idea about converter and powerstrip for step down transformer as i mentioned i ve powerbirght vc3000

which converter and powerstrip shud i use for running multiple devices from one transformer only

and servo stablizer as i don ve idea abt it is it different from basic stablizer

which which vertex voltgae stablizer shud i use

tv-yamaha rx-v675-bic f12 sub-blu rayplayer with 3000 w step down transformer

I don't think so whether the mentioned Step down transformer would also act as Voltage regulators.
For Vertex servo stabilizer, you may need Single phase 4kva or 5kva (Efficiency 80% to 85% for both).
TV - 150W to 300W (Based on your panel and size, LED or Plasma)
Yamaha TX V675 - 600W peak power consumption
Bic F12 - 450W Peak power consumption
Blu ray player - 15W - 20W
Step down transformer - 3000W
Also for future upgrade - 500W reserve
Please contact Vertex Power Solutions, Chennai
Ph: 91 98860 81610

Powerstrip: Belkin is the best

I don't think so whether the mentioned Step down transformer would also act as Voltage regulators.
If it does then no need for servo stabilizers.

thanks karthik !

actually as i mentioned i am new to this even i dont know about step down transformer whether its act like voltage regulator or not jus dont ve idea about it

by the way its power bright vc3000 step down transformer (brand name and model name )

thanks for number i m called them the guy was really very supporting he suggested me as company doesnt ve service center in indore he suggest to me go iwht ny good sevo stab additionally he also suggested me for one surge arrester
and told me i should use normal powerstrip in case i use this surge arrester from step down to use multiple devices

also want to know on transformer thr is 220v someone suggest me to add powerstrip on tht out to use multiple device not confirmed which powerstrip mentioned whter with converter or simple one as i dont know as know about simple powerstrip only thr may b powerstrip with converter so if u ve idea pls let me know thanks !

i talked with belkin guy he said they dont ve one which i use with step down tranformer (3000 w) they ve maximum capacity of near arround of 1200 watts i told him i ll use near arround this much only but he said you are connecting with it 3000 w (total capacity) transformer so he said they dont ve such config powerstrip as per what he mentioned

Last edited:
Please contact
Powercon Electro Device & Systems, Indore.

Powerstrip with built-in Surge protector: Belkin

Please contact

ok karthik vertax person told me dont use powerstrip with surge protector for

connecting multiple device from step down transformer

today i ll contact powercon system ll tell what they said

thanks !

MX sells power strips with higher wattage and are really well made.

are they come with surge or without surge as i mentioned vertex person even onweb they recommend to use non surgre protector powerstrip for connecting step down transformer to devices

thanks !

are they come with surge or without surge as i mentioned vertex person even onweb they recommend to use non surgre protector powerstrip for connecting step down transformer to devices

thanks !

MX have different offerings, check out their website link.

If I remember right, I spoke to the manufacturer of my Step Down transformer, he said it is okay to use a surge protector with mine and it has a built-in stabilizer (SERVO stabilizer, I believe). I am not too strong in this area, I am just conveying what I was told.

Please contact

hello karthik

i called thr actully it was the same whoom i called before only whn i saw thr address well they said why u want to go for branded one when local are makin good one so was jus thinking what shud i do

thanks !

Please ask whether they give warranty and service. If yes go for it.
Please consult your friends or any local people who have the knowledge of that.

helloo is thr any good power mutli pin or usa powerstrip aviable in india to use step down transformers 110v for multiple us based device

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back