Found this puppy

Kevian

Hi Guys,

Its a complete OT to AV brethren but I still wanted to have some opinions from friends here on this pup I found on the street by my house this morning running around the passing vehicles. The moment I saw this pup I felt it is not a stray/street puppy. Felt something different about it. So, Pet Lovers, please shed some light about what you think about this puppy. Is it some breed pup or a stray pup?

Pics

2011-09-17%25252009.05.47.jpg

2011-09-17%25252009.01.21.jpg

2011-09-17%25252008.53.52.jpg

2011-09-17%25252008.53.30.jpg

2011-09-17%25252008.54.54.jpg

Cheers!!
Kevian

Last edited:
Hey Kev,

Sweet l'il pup you got :) Looks like a cross breed(I may be wrong & really you shouldn't care much about it). Hope you are feeding it well coz pups sure are hungry most of the time :D

Check if any of your neighbours have lost a pup from their homes:p before you get too attached to it:rolleyes:

Hi Kevian,
Good on ya to have brought him home.

IMO, that cute little fella might be a desi street dog - hard to say what breed. Check with a Vet.

Its a desi breed .. Most of the small ones looks like a some real good breed.. when they grow up teats when it takes shape ... Take it to vet and find out and get all vaccine done(If you are planning to keep it) ...

I would say any dog if fed well and trained can be a great friend .... Keep it with you and take care of it ... all the best ...

PS : Please ensure you buy some thing(Dog Chew Bone) for the PUP to chew otherwise you will find you shoes and chappal to be gone ... he he :)

the pup looks cute. personally i prefer an indian pariah to any pedigree breed. pedigree dogs are artificially bred and not adapted for survival. pariahs and mongrels or mutts (though there is a difference between a mongrel and a pariah) are not fussy. they are strong, intelligent and very lovable.
just my 'stray' thoughts....

apart from the vaccines and the bone, i think it makes sense to de-worm the little fellow....

Last edited:
Thanks a lot folks. A dog that too hairy one is a strict no no to my father as he has severe allergy problems, a some of which I also inherited. There are other problems too. I thought of gifting this pup to a friend if it was some breed. I don't think he'd accept a desi bred pup:indifferent14:. My mom convinced my dad that we'll keep it for few more weeks till it walks and runs properly after which I've to find a way to let it go.:sad:. I've even checked at my locality if there was any new litter to reunite mother and pup but found none. Lets see what happens...

cheers!!
Kevian

We humans can be ruthless:mad:, but can the pup take a sudden change is what worries me..

Trust me, its very hard to do so looking at a pup, guess you will also find out the hard way.

My mom convinced my dad that we'll keep it for few more weeks till it walks and runs properly after which I've to find a way to let it go
Kevian

why don't you put it up for adoption in an Animal Shelter...am sure your city has one....i got my pariah from the local animal shelter here...they give medicines, vaccine schedules and will also take the animal for neutering....

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back