FRAGRANCE/PERFUME LOVERS LOUNGE!/perfume addiction!

Just got a Davidoff Coolwater attar from one of my friends. Its not anywhere similar to the original davidoff cool water,but this thing lasts like anything. Anyone aware of the concentration of this attar?
And im a fan of Aquatic fragnances. It just relaxes me!

Perfume lovers please don't stop cotributing to this thread! Was tempted to buy paul smith-man or mont blanc-exceptional homme today but resisted due to the factor I already have 125 ml's yet to be inaugrated :p still any suggestions between these guys?or I will grab a new bottle of jpg-la male which is about to get emptied!

Whether the flavors of perfume you use will change the colors of the music you hear:cool: Anytime you tried hearing the song after using it.;) Man u will not believe there will be an satisfaction with the current setup;);)

Perfume lovers please don't stop cotributing to this thread! Was tempted to buy paul smith-man or mont blanc-exceptional homme today but resisted due to the factor I already have 125 ml's yet to be inaugrated :p still any suggestions between these guys?or I will grab a new bottle of jpg-la male which is about to get emptied!

Do you guys know the fact that perfumes are 20% cheaper in kolkata wrt bangalore.

checked Ferrari/men 212/whisky all i bought from reputed S'Stop in bangalore ..and compared to a very reputed store prices esplande,kokata.

Issey Miyake Blue - The only perfume in my experience that actually interacts with the body and becomes better as the day wears on.

kaushik ji then am sending you my wish list...kolkata=aroma city!!!!!!!
mickey,
i dont do halt at kolkata,only when going abroad some times.

i am sure many FMs are from kolkata

i am hunting to get 3k perfumes in 1k ..hook or crook but so far it is exceeding that mark
wanted devidoff/ck atleast in 1k

Last edited:
kaushik-bangalore central mall had big offers on some classics...do check it out...though i wanted to buy i ended up forgetting after my trip to madhuloka!!! :p i forgot to buy the ck obsession selling at 1800 for 125ml....if you can buy and send it would be a sweet favour...i will deposit once you buy......

Last edited:
243886.jpg

la-nuit-de-l-homme-m.jpg

Burberry-The-Beat-Men_2.jpg

theperfumespot_2153_12081474.jpg

Escada-Magnetism-For-Men-Escada-For-Men-EDT-100ML.jpg

@unleash-thats an awesome collection and magnetism(nowhere to be seen these days!wish escada still had their fragrance for men) is one of my favourite besides the grey vetiver.....beat=no no for me!too sweet!

Last edited:
New ones i bought this month
ted lapidus-pour liu(awesome vanilla magic from the late french legend's stable :) created by the legend maurice!)
kenzo-pour homme(an modern aquatic japanese! masterpiece)
kenzo ph is an classic from early 90's while ted lapidus is from early 2k!
Both are unique and considered classics!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back