Got My first HT setup... Denonx510bt+jamo s426hcs3+wharfdale diamond sw150

suman10586

Hi folks,
And the day comes when i got my first HT setup done today... I feel wharfdale sw 150 is a beast in the lower price bracket though i have to sacrifice denon x1100w to fit everything in my budget, howver the sound stage was not too far when i heard x1100 and x510 and they sounded same (personal feeling) so i opted for x510bt. Connected Airtel hd+ and movies are so alive on hd channels yet to try bluray movies and xbox .... Thanks to gorum for so many experiences jotted down.... Will update more after trying some more movies.....

I have heard that sw150 is good for music too. Let us know your impressions of the system for both movies and music (especially fast music). Also things like where you got it, pricing etc may be useful for fellow FMs.

Hi Sash,
You can use Wharfdale SW150 for both movies and music it justifies and blend well. I am trying various sources movies music TV and all of them are sounding great on the setup especially movies on HD channels such as STAR group seems they broadcast true Dolby Surround.

Congrats on the new purchase. Do set it up correctly and you would be rocking it!!!! Wait for the burn in and your speakers would be even better sounding. Nothing wrong with the X510 over the X1100. Except for the minor power difference.

Jamo Sounds way better than other competitors in the same price bracket, I stay in a bangalore so you are welcome to hear it. :) I got it from htstore(The Home Theater Store) from bangalore, Guy name is Lokesh and he is very professional and helpful and does provide guidance according to your need.

Jamo Sounds way better than other competitors in the same price bracket, I stay in a bangalore so you are welcome to hear it. :) I got it from htstore(The Home Theater Store) from bangalore, Guy name is Lokesh and he is very professional and helpful and does provide guidance according to your need.

I am in Bangalore (RR Nagar) and am contemplating an investment in HT. I would like to hear Jamo. If you are ok, please PM contact details and timing of your convenience to visit.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back