Group buy ca sirroco s30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. it sounds some uncertainty from Audio Planet...let us check how long AVXtasy would take, and how firm...

I dont think there is uncertainty here ... The product is not in stocks for last few months and expected to arrive in jan so there could be changes in pricing which he alerted ahead of time. However if people are ready for a group buy still it can be negotiated for a good discount. He was honest to say the last set was sold @ 8k... Now I know to whom he sold :D.

sorry guys was occupied a bit but i did speak to the guy even today.....said he'll mail me by tonight!...dunno whats happening!.he confirmed on the availablity but he's pulling time as i wanted an exact delivery date and best price deal!....hope he gets back tomorrow.....or i am gonna check out some other better dealer!!!!!its our hard earned bucks so i am gonna make sure everythings clear before we pay him....so lets play it cooll n calm!!!

guys got the call finally!....the info he gave!

final cost-8200!...will still try to make it flat 8k!

shipping to bangalore free of cost!,for other states-depends!you can ask him for shipping charge paid on delivery!

delivery time-25-max 30 days without fail!(as quoted by the dealer)

guys i want you tell me the final count(till now looks like 6!!)

please choose the colour you need(available-natural oak or black)

regarding the advance payments-----50% of the total amount!

for further contact/ doubt clarifications regarding payment,shipping etc! PLEASE CALL MR.BALAJI OF AV XTASY(chennai).
call him on----9941879393,9941373242.....

guys please call up and talk to him and
CLARIFY YOUR DOUBTS BEFORE DEPOSITING the advance!.

i will be meeting him tomorrow to give him my share of the advance payment!.

happy weekend to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalmickey.. 25-30 days are too long for me man.. :indifferent14: however let me check with nationwide dealer.. any one has already checked please help, I am looking for like within a week's time or max is two weeks.. I will make my budget a little flexible for any other similar BS...
By any chance if he has one pair (black preferably, but am fine with any color if he can arrange fast); I can check with him as well, then I will go for...

I appreciate your spirit on this :clapping:

thanx for the support! yeah even i know/thought the waiting period is a bit long! but with just 4k advance given i guess its more easy on the hands!besides the 25-30 day period was given as an precaution note!....anyway why dont you check out mordaunt short avant 902i...! 11.5k!!supposedly an 5star rated and good bs speakers!.

How is this CA S-30 compared to Norge Millienium?
I would like to pair it with the Norge 2060. Can this be done?
If CA S-30 better than Millienium, in terms of price, specs and output i would opt for CA S30. Can anyone throw some light?

Anyone can update me on this? Can i use this with Norge 2060? Or Norge Millienium would be better? (For soft/carnatic vocal/instrumental, filmi songs. Strict no to "Rock/Metal")

i also bought topping tp 20 , and i am also looking for the CA S30 ; but one of the dealer told me that there is a problem with the s30 -- the tweeter frequently blows so he didn't recommend it. is it correct? any one has any idea regarding the s30 tweeter problem.

I'm Also Interested in 2 pairs
But I'm from Mumbai
Will call up the dealer and chk out final cost
what reference should i mention to him ?? "hifivision Group buy" ?

I'm Also Interested in 2 pairs
But I'm from Mumbai
Will call up the dealer and chk out final cost
what reference should i mention to him ?? "hifivision Group buy" ?

Hey,

I am from Mumbai too. Just spoke to the national distributor who is in Mumbai, Andheri East, called FX Entertainment. In fact the Chennai guy is a reseller and takes the stuff from him.

I spoke to Shane, he is the Managing Director. He told me that CA had to change the factory of the speakers in China due to some grill problems and in the next 4-5 days they would be dispatching a container to them. He is not yet sure, if the speakers will be included in the consignment.

If you are interested we can do a group buy in Mumbai itself and co-ordinate with him.

Hi Guys,

Any updates on CA S30 buy?Did anyone of you get a chance to experiment it with topping tp20 amp??

waiting to know your experience..

thanks
samml

Hey,

I am from Mumbai too. Just spoke to the national distributor who is in Mumbai, Andheri East, called FX Entertainment. In fact the Chennai guy is a reseller and takes the stuff from him.

I spoke to Shane, he is the Managing Director. He told me that CA had to change the factory of the speakers in China due to some grill problems and in the next 4-5 days they would be dispatching a container to them. He is not yet sure, if the speakers will be included in the consignment.

If you are interested we can do a group buy in Mumbai itself and co-ordinate with him.

You caught big daddy ,sabka baap!!

Any news on the availability of these speakers in India? There are so many on this forum itself to get their hands on these speakers.Its a shame its not available anywhere.

sri

Guys, All you planning to buy s30 shld also consider auditioning Monitor Audio M1 speakers.. Considering S30 can be purchased 8500/rs , M1s can be purchased as a group buy for 9500/- . I did a side by side audition with S30 and M1 with many types of music. M1 totally rocked.... Well built , tight bass, Sharp tone quality ... Over all a great VFM set under 10k....

S30 was lil bright and muddier .... when compared to the M1s. The bass in s30s was slightly airy where m1s had much tighter bass. Only advantage in s30 is bi-wiring (not really sure if it helps to improve the sound quality immensely).

Do give an audition to m1 along with S30...

HTH
Kittu :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back