Group buy ca sirroco s30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

metalmickey

for all people who proudly own the topping tripath amp and searching/in need of its perfect pair!=cambridge audio's award winning budget bookshelf speakers sirocco 30!.!forhttp://www.whathifi.com/review/Cambridge-Audio-S30/ and for all of us who got the "SORRY SIR!...THE CA S30 WILL NEVER BE AVAILABLE:mad:/THEY STOPPED PRODUCTION LONG BACK:mad:!!" story!!!...got some happy news for us all:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

i spoke to mr.balaji sundar of av xtasy here in chennai.on f.i.r:lol:t he said the usual thing about these s !peakers i.e-they are awesome:licklips: but unfortunately they are not available in the market!!anymore:sad:;)...and ended suggestin me the upgraded floppish version of the same but i was like SKIP IT!!.then i told him about our supa good forum:yahoo::eek:hyeah::cool: and about the good! people intrested in these speakers and we will have a group buy sorta!....then he said he will get back to me the next day!

(the clock kept tickin:sad::mad:) tick,tick,tick.................

and finally he called back today and said he can arrange it but have to wait for atleast 30 days and should pay him a little advance cash sorta!!:lol::lol:.i said ok:rolleyes::cool: and asked him about the cost!:sad:..he said....

COST=mrp!!!=9100...but given usual and group buy discount he can give it for=8000!...maybe i can try negotiating for even more discount!!....

so people interested and topping owners please let me know so we can fix an group buy!....

P.S=guys if you want to talk to balaji yourself for the buy...makes things easier but NEVER tell him about you wanting to pair the speakers with the topping tripath...these av dealers get quite(read madly/insanely)irritated to know that we can enjoy music even on a budget set up!!!!!!!so they might discourage or might again say "SORRY SIR!...THE CA S30 WILL NEVER BE AVAILABLE:mad:/THEY STOPPED PRODUCTION LONG BACK:mad:!!":rolleyes::rolleyes:

Looks he is pulling a fast one on you .....

I had gotten in touch with Fx Entertainment, New Delhi. Thats CA's flagship store. Their guys had informed me of a coupla container loads of CA goods, including S30s getting their way into India by end November. Had asked me to wait, BUT, as usual I had lost out on my patience and settled for the JBL speakers.

So, what I infer after reading your mail ..... that indeed the containers have come in or about to enter Indian shores. The higher end SL30s too are in the consignment.

Fx had quoted the MRP to me @ 9.5 k, but open to negotiations at the time of my buy ...... but, too late now and ... no regrets.

?wat?.i mean.....it doesnt look he is try to cheat me or somethng.rite?.he is just faking a little tough to get scenario! Other than that i dont see any harm and the mrp he quotd seems less compared to that of the hq's!

How is this CA S-30 compared to Norge Millienium?
I would like to pair it with the Norge 2060. Can this be done?
If CA S-30 better than Millienium, in terms of price, specs and output i would opt for CA S30. Can anyone throw some light?

i have to talk to that guy.guess he will probably! i will confirm and let you know anyway.thanks for showing interest!.

i hope he will!i will enquire anyway and let u know! or else i can even send it thru friends of mine who work there!....looks like people are gatherin for the group buy now and so i can talk to him now with confidence!!!!.....mAdbullram ive sent you a pm....so REPLY!!!!!!

metal: I spoke to Venkat also about it. Venkat spoke to him and didnt get any favourable response. Since both of us dont know him personally I suggest you guys talk to him. Also, I am going to be travelling in December so wont be able to help much.

My suggestion is:
1. Get a firm number of how many you can guy. Lets assume 4. Get confirmation from the 4 even if it means them giving advance
2. Then negotiate with the dealer on slabs. I.e 4 speakers means X price, 6 speakers means Y price etc. This will also help get more people buy them,
3. Then place the order directly with the dealer. My humble suggestion is do not get into one person collecting money etc. Never works. Once the numbers are arrived people should trade directly with the dealer.

yeah i should go by your advice mbr!!!!.i will once again speak to baalaji once again tomorrow and confirm.
so guys here its time to count dem numbers!.so far i guess its 5?!.

and guys i am making it clear again that the dealer has requested for an advance payment! I AM NOT THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO COLLECT IT! it.all i am going to do is talk to that guy and once he gives us a neat deal.we will inform him our name/AC NUMBER/amount deposited and do the deposit in his account and inform him!.

anybody wanting to speak to the dealer themselves personally please PM me for the number or get it from the cambridge audio's site !.Dealers / Cambridge Audio

his showroom name is A.V.XTASY and you fill find all the contact details there!.

metalmickey bro, Do they have stocks ready to pickup or place the orders and wait sort a deal ? If we need to wait howlong is the wait time ?

Thanks for taking the initiative to drive this group buy. :clapping:

Kittu

Watch it guys .......

After looking at this thread, just spoke to Fx flagship store in Delhi. Now, they are saying that S 30 has been phased out and is not available. No information on the container that was supposed to have been imported (filled with S 30 speakers!)

Instead, they are offereing the Aviano 1 series from Morduant Short.

Pay advance only if certain that deliveries would be made!

Now, they are saying that S 30 has been phased out and is not available.
IMO, it's definitely not phased out. It's typical of these guys to mention the favourite "phased out" words when they do not have stocks and want to palm off something else on you. I suggest that someone write to the CA folks directly, get a clarification and also give them an indication of the S30's popularity here.

They should have been removed the S30's from their website if they are phased out? hope CA indeed does update their website!

purrrrfect!,,,,,spoke to the guy....he said tomorrow i will be receiving the mail with all the details i asked about:clapping:!.so hold it guys....till then!.

Guys, I spoke to the bangalore dealer about this product and he says no stocks will be arriving till 1st week of jan.

They are going to get the CA SL30 models in first week of jan... The nationwide distributor confirmed to the dealer they will be promoting more of MS -carnival series over s30s... (so chances of getting s30s are less)

The price range for s30s in bangalore is 8000 - 8500/-

So I think we will need to wait till Jan...to get the SL30s...

Here is the number of nationwide distributor for CA and MS audio...

98104 99942 - FX entertainment.

The dealer I spoke with is audio planet bangalore.

HTH
Kittu

Thanks kittu.. good to know!
Did you get to note SL30's pricing by any chance?

Audio planet told me S30s were sold @ 8000 - 8500Rs in the past. He said he can give the new stock @ same pricing but also mentioned there could be a change too in pricing...

If they can be shipped to Hyderabad, I will be interested in buying a pair. Please confirm mode of payment.

P.N.Reddy

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back