Group Buy - Panasonic 50VT20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think croma has sent all available pieces to their stores all around India for display...!!!!
seen a piece of 50VT20 for display in our croma first time in my life..
(here no one keeps hi end Panasonic plasmas, whether its croma or vijay sales or ezone)
~naimesh

any idea about street price in Mumbai, if its available for 79990 in hyd
flipkart selling it at 129280/- here

any idea about street price in Mumbai, if its available for 79990 in hyd
flipkart selling it at 129280/- here

Mate, last I checked approx a fortnight back was for 79,990/- with a 20" LCD free at Croma, Oberoi Mall, Goregaon east and they had stocks, you could get the same for approx Rs 72/73 k without the LCD TV is what the sales guy had told me.

You can visit them and check if the offer still exists.

Mate, last I checked approx a fortnight back was for 79,990/- with a 20" LCD free at Croma, Oberoi Mall, Goregaon east and they had stocks, you could get the same for approx Rs 72/73 k without the LCD TV is what the sales guy had told me.

You can visit them and check if the offer still exists.

Yesterday when I enquired they told it is Rs 79900/- with 10% discount with one set of goggles and no free bees. I have to enquire about wall mounting brackets and extended warranty. Free shipping anywhere in mumbai. Anybody from mumbai can contact them directly and negotiate further. (Please update for any further improvements) Waiting till 17th for any discounts on christmas.

Bangalore New BEL road Croma's 'final' offer was 76K about a week ago, but I went Panny 4000 way, putting 3D on cold storage for now. Will wait for the next wave of 3D display units.

Yesterday when I enquired they told it is Rs 79900/- with 10% discount with one set of goggles and no free bees. I have to enquire about wall mounting brackets and extended warranty. Free shipping anywhere in mumbai. Anybody from mumbai can contact them directly and negotiate further. (Please update for any further improvements) Waiting till 17th for any discounts on christmas.

Mate, I would suggest someone going in person.....does make a difference.....you get the standard replies from the call centre or store on phone...

I booked 50VT20D for Rs 70,000/- from Croma, Bhyandar west, Mumbai. Fresh sealed piece + Two sets of 3D goggles + Philips DVD player + 3 Years warranty + Free Delivery along with Tansit insurance + (5% or Rs 1000/- (Max) Cash back if you use Mastercard debit or credit, I could not use it as I hold VISA card). I will post once again after receiving the TV to my home.

Last edited:
I booked 50VT20D for Rs 70,000/- from Croma, Bhyandar west, Mumbai. Fresh sealed piece + Two sets of 3D goggles + Philips DVD player + 3 Years warranty + Free Delivery along with Tansit insurance + (5% Cash back if you use Mastercard debit or credit, I could not use it as I hold VISA card). I will post once again after receiving the TV to my home.
That is great. I was hoping for such offers and now we are not far from getting that price of 65k with 2x glasses. And if we get from Mumbai, most probably they have already paid octroi around 5k and you are getting additional freebies and transit insurance shipping so the effective cost is anyway coming much less than 65k.

I have a master card and can use it if you want :)

Lets try to start a group buy from there. I would appreciate your help on that. Lets check with them how many fresh stocks they have and can do the group buy accordingly. Mumbai members can take a note on this and benefit accordingly :) This proves my logic that we DO get best offer after Diwali at better than Diwali deals, especially during the last week of December and beyond.

Now the display units as I always believed should not be bought for more than 60k!

BLASTO - what do you say now buddy? :D

Last edited:
That is great. I was hoping for such offers and now we are not far from getting that price of 65k with 2x glasses. And if we get from Mumbai, most probably they have already paid octroi around 5k and you are getting additional freebies and transit insurance shipping so the effective cost is anyway coming much less than 65k.

I have a master card and can use it if you want :)

Lets try to start a group buy from there. I would appreciate your help on that. Lets check with them how many fresh stocks they have and can do the group buy accordingly. Mumbai members can take a note on this and benefit accordingly :) This proves my logic that we DO get best offer after Diwali at better than Diwali deals, especially during the last week of December and beyond.

Now the display units as I always believed should not be bought for more than 60k!

BLASTO - what do you say now buddy? :D

I corrected my post the cash back is (5% or Rs 1000/- (Max) on Master card) which will be credited to your accounts afterwards.

They have still 18 fresh + 6 to 7 display pieces left out.

Bangalore New BEL road Croma's 'final' offer was 76K about a week ago, but I went Panny 4000 way, putting 3D on cold storage for now. Will wait for the next wave of 3D display units.

Neel, what was the bundle? 2 glasses???????
Is it New packed piece?
I got to know that Croma Sadashivnagar has few, but they are display and quoting 76k with one 3D glass.

Neel, what was the bundle? 2 glasses???????
Is it New packed piece?
I got to know that Croma Sadashivnagar has few, but they are display and quoting 76k with one 3D glass.
Don't bother checking here, its the same scene as before. Sadashivnagar has 2 returned unit and a display. Its with 1 glass only and we can get it for 68k for the display unit. Better to get from Mumbai. I am negotiating with Croma Mumbai contact to get for 65k with 2x glasses and transit covered shipping across India.

Last edited:
Don't bother checking here, its the same scene as before. Sadashivnagar has 2 returned unit and a display. Its with 1 glass only and we can get it for 68k for the display unit. Better to get from Mumbai. I am negotiating with Croma Mumbai contact to get for 65k with 2x glasses and transit covered shipping across India.

thats a great job dude...appreciate ur efforts...if anyhelp from my side...lemme know...i will try...and consider me...once it gets a deal

Hi Prankey, I too would like to go in for 65k with 2x glasses and transit covered shipping deal.
I am from Bangalore.
I had few queries though.
1. How is the reflection compared to Samsung 51D550 ( Sammy is very reflective for my viewing condition)
2. What happens in case we get a defective piece from Croma Mumbai here in Bangalore?

I had few queries though.
1. How is the reflection compared to Samsung 51D550 ( Sammy is very reflective for my viewing condition)

NO reflection problem at all. It has a matte screen like the matte screens of IBM laptops versus the newer multimedia laptops with an ugly (glossy) screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back