Group order for Vinyl of best of AR Rehman

Hiten, I have shared your number with Rajesh. He will call you and fix a mutually agreeable time where you can go across and have the vinyls exchanged
Whoa !!! just got a call from home that some courier has arrived. I rushed to home and am back. Mr. Rajesh has sent me new copies (Fresh as fruit plucked from a tree :D) It seems there was someone from Kalyan working in the company. And Mr. Rajesh has deliverd vinyl by him. I gave them back my 3 copies also pointed out the defect. The boy was very nice he understood very well. A sincere thanks the company and you all.

......now I must reciprocate a good gesture. Thats what I am taught. Kindly give me a week or so. :)
Warm regards.

Now I think T-series should initiate the release of A.R. Rahman 2-LP Set. They have sufficient music rights for ARR movies. Here is the list (Am I missing any?):

1. Rockstar
  2. Slumdog Millionaire
  3. Swades
  4. Highway
  5. Delhi 6
  6. Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na
  7. Raavan
  8. Ghajini
  9. Yuvraaj
  10. Tamasha
  11. Nayak-The Real Hero
  12. Mohenjo Daro
  13. 1947-Earth
  14. Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha
  15. Blue
  16. Lakeer
  17. Tehzeeb
  18. Doli Saja Ke Rakhna

Compilation could be:

LP-1
  • Ghajini - Kaise Mujhe Tu
  • Ghajini - Guzarish
  • Delhi 6 - Rehna Tu
  • Swades - Ye Jo Des Hai Tera
  • Doli Saja Ke Rakhna - Kissa Hum Likhenge
  • Rockstar - Tum Ho
  • Dil Ne Jise Apna Kaha - Title
  • Yuvraaj - Tu Meri Dost Hai
  • Tamasha - Agar Tum Saath Ho

LP-2
  • Nayak - Chalo Chalen Mitwa
  • Swades - Dekho Na
  • Doli Saja Ke Rakhna - Bol Sajni
  • Jaane Tu - Kabhi Kabhi Aditi
  • Delhi 6 - Masakali
  • Raavan - Ranjha Ranjha
  • Tehzeeb - Khoyee Khoyee Aankhen Hain
  • Swades - Yunhi Chala Chal
  • Slumdog - Jai Ho

Been on vacation for more than a week but haven't received any calls with regards to the LP's here in Bangalore.

Hope to hear from them this coming week.

Been on vacation for more than a week but haven't received any calls with regards to the LP's here in Bangalore.

Hope to hear from them this coming week.

Why would you be expecting a call? The LPs are being mailed to the addresses provided by FMs. Are you one of those who's LPs have gone back undelivered? Details are expected on Monday. See post 673.

Why would you be expecting a call? The LPs are being mailed to the addresses provided by FMs. Are you one of those who's LPs have gone back undelivered? Details are expected on Monday. See post 673.

By call I meant a call from any delivery guys. I'm not expecting anything out of the ordinary.

I'm still patiently waiting for my LPs.

Apologies to start the day with bad News. But today morning I was listening to the album. I noticed minor scratches. I thought it was because of my mishandling. So I checked remaining 6 sealed albums. I found total 4 records with scratches. One has minor the other three has scratches good enough to be bothered about. They are in small area the rest part of record is mint. (I have given away one as a gift to a member friend, Will know in a day or two once it reaches him. Hope it is in good condition or replace it). What can be done ?
Best regards.

Out of the 3 LPs received by me, one LP is having a scratch on the 2nd Track of Side A. Would be nice if I get the same replaced.

Everyone with defective lps, send it to Sony DADC office address mentioned in post no 672 and once sent pl post here so that I can follow up with Rajesh

Pl return lp only if there is a scratch or it's warped. Do not send it back for flimsy reasons like jacket is a bit bent or something

The deadline for sending lps back is April 8, 2017 after which returns will not be possible

Last edited:
Agree with Prem. I have kept one LP with minor scuffs with me. No problem with me. Replacing for filmsy reason would not be good for our small community. Please remember this is not for profit but for our hobby. I think that's why we initiated the exclusive Group buy uniquely for forum. I have mint unplayed copies. If anyone's have minor scuffs I can exchange with them. No problem. If anyone wants to exchange bent corner album cover I am Ok with that too. But I will have to look at them first then only I can exchange.
Have a good day.
Best Regards,

Hi guys
I am not a vinyl guy as some of you might know
But it's just due to my inability or taking out time to maintain the LP's and turntable
Time and again I have heard lps at FM prems and jls001 setups and I thoroughly enjoy it

I have been following the thread and noticed many don't like the design or the outer jacket has reached damaged to them

As prem said , design is very subjective and not all would bother about good design if music is good. And I don't blame company for the bent covers too. It's not in their hands

If anyone wants to make a new custom LP jacket for themselves for whatever reasons like wanting a better design or much stronger jacket I can make for them provided if design is done by the FM

Obviously I will not earn anything out of it as it's for fellow music lovers but would expect I be compensated with whatever costs are incurred. I just felt I can help who are not happy with the jacket

Obviously we need to confirm with the manufacturer if making custom covers for individuals is allowed wrt copyright laws

Again, I just felt I can help a few FM's and that's why floating this idea

Can someone confirm the dimensions of the outer jacket

Is it 12.375" x 12.375"

Also does it any sort of spine or none needed

Thanks in advance

That's not necessary. Single LP could be with or without spine, BUT single LP Gatefold cover must have spine of 3/16" and double LP 1/4" spine.

Rajesh just mentioned that a few lps have come back. He does not know why. Probably address is wrong or no one was there or delivery was refused. He will send me the details on Monday

Prem- I have not received my copy yet, do you know if it was returned by any chance?

2 names i got from rajesh as undelivered. anyone knows them ?

1. Tapah jyoti, Bathinda, Punjab
2. ULLASAN, KANNUR, KERALA

Hi,

Even I have not received my 2 copies yet. Considering that I am based in Ahmedabad - not too far from Mumbai - seems like a long wait.

Unlikely that they have been returned since I gave my office address, and someone is available there 24x7 to receive any packages. Anyways, will wait for a few more days

Best,
apk

Apk, pl give us till tomorrow to sort out things

So far 3 members have said they have not received their lps. We are checking with Rajesh to understand the status and post that will update

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back